• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Light weight Z Avengers and Z Nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkindnessofcrows

Par Member
Looking for some light weight Z Avengers and Z Nukes. Going to throw them, dont have to be new. Have Paypal. Thanks.

I have one of each in my for sale thread but not sure if too heavy for you:

170-172 Z Avenger SS 9/10 - $12.00 includes shipping (field tested)
170-172 Elite Z Nuke 10/10 - $15.00 includes shipping
174 Z Nuke 8/10 - $10.00 includes shipping

make offer if interested as I have no use for them

pics are here:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68546

Last edited:
In one of my last shipments of discs I had 3 red 164-166g Nukes. I put them aside for one of my local throwers who has limited arm strength. He was unable to throw them. Those things are almost Nuke OS grade discs. I put one in my bag and have been loving it. The others are my backups. They are about as overstable as original 150g Z Flicks. Perhaps it has something to do with the lack of weighting agent in the plastic.

Are you interested in them because they are light or are you looking for something less stable? I also carry a 166g ESP Nuke that I throw for turnovers and it is easily my longest roller disc.

I am doubling up drivers in my bag. I throw z nukes and z avengers. Need light versions of both. I play a lot of windy rounds. How much are you asking?

I wasn't offering to sell any. I was just trying to share the fact that my attempt at getting some lighter Nukes for someone was unsuccessful. Lighter doesn't always mean less stable. Also, they make 150g ESP Avengers. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats the weight range I am looking for Drick. Shoot me a pic or two if you get a chance. I would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts