• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a bag to carry one-handed

I would totally recommend the RDG Gecko, as it has a grab-handle on the top, it's stable, holds a drink and up to 10 discs.

However, there are none in stock and no real idea when they might be back so... I can't really say "go get one".

But it certainly sounds like what you need! I love mine for those quick casual rounds or days where I don't want to lug my backpack.

Try looking at soft sided tool boxes at your local hardware store, Home Depot, Menards or Ace.
That actually looks perfect. I am going to check these out in person for sure. Thanks!

I would totally recommend the RDG Gecko, as it has a grab-handle on the top, it's stable, holds a drink and up to 10 discs.

However, there are none in stock and no real idea when they might be back so... I can't really say "go get one".

I messaged them about a week ago with no response.

Thanks again everyone

Fade crunch + handle

This...
Fade crunch box.
Remove the strap, and make a handle.

I have a Fade Crunch, mostly it's on my shoulder [ added a better shoulder pad from a Crumpler messenger ] but I've also got a shorter strap attached to the same d rings, I pinched it from a small Domke camera bag I have. Just a short length of canvas webbing with a decent metal hook at each end. Doesn't ever get in the way but allows me to easily pick the bag up and carry one handed for those shorter walks between shots.