• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a new Innova bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

looking4owls

Bogey Member
TRADE-Looking for a new Innova bag

Looking for a new Innova Competition bag and/or Phenix Quad Straps to trade. I'll sprinkle some cash if need be.

To trade I have:

CE Eagle 160 grams - never thrown - 10/10
2005 USDGC Champion Roc X Out - never thrown 10/10 some speckling
Old school ProLine Beasts - never thrown 9/10 X Out
9X Gazelle - never thrown 10/10
Discwing Quarter K - never thrown 10/10
11x KC Pro Cheetah - 10/10
10x KC Pro Gazelle - 9/10
10X Banshee - 7/10
11X Teebird Pealty - 10/10
Pre Barry Beasts - 10/10

Pics can be found on the first 3 posts of this thread:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68261&page=73

Last edited:
your picture links aren't working for me. Also. I have a revolution Carolina for sale, as well as a Gorilla Boy Silverback, both are great bags. let me know if u want more info.

I have a used Innova DiscCarrier with Innova straps i am selling pretty cheap if you are interested.

I have a brand new Innova Deluxe Bag, Backsaver Straps and Caddy Seat. All items are Black. I won them and do not need them. New from DGV would be $105. I would sell the package shipped for $75.

I have a brand new Innova Deluxe Bag, Backsaver Straps and Caddy Seat. All items are Black. I won them and do not need them. New from DGV would be $105. I would sell the package shipped for $75.

I don't need the caddy seat. What would you want for the straps and the bag?

Sorry man, no trades. I've got more plastic than I know what to do with already.

Status
Not open for further replies.