• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Looking for a new putter

I used to putt with an aviar p n a in g* plastic. Pretty stable and I like the feeling of the plastic.

I use a rhyno for stiff headwinds, you won't notice the fade until you get pretty far out, like 25', and it is something you can get used to.

I've switched to Wizards now, they do quite well into the wind.

If I remember right, the rhyno doesn't have much glide. I'm not sure I could get used to that in normal conditions. It would be great in a headwind, though. Is the fact that it doesn't have much glide noticeable?

While the Rhyno isn't really a disc I'd describe as having glide, I never really had much trouble getting distance from it the little I've thrown it. It's going to go as far as you throw it, if that makes any sense. They also season into having glide, and they don't fade nearly as much in the DX and Pro blends as the flight rating implies.

Putters are the most personal of all DG choices, and a very individual thing. I like the Classic Warden for most putting, and if the headwind gets strong I use my Harp or a Gator (both overstable approach discs) to putt.