• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for cool course maps to print as decoration

MarkDSM

Double Eagle Member
Decorating the new office and I need lots of filler. Looking for suggestions of awesome course maps. Probably from uploaded maps here on DGCR. I have friendly access to large format printers and may mount on foam core.

-Not photos
-PDF files With enough detail that at 14 x 17 would look good
-Color
- Do not care about course ratings, just looking good

Thanks!

fdaivn.jpg
jktxy9.jpg
mkzp6a.jpg
rc4wo8.jpg

Maybe you can find course maps from famous events or from your favorite courses?

Major events like USDGC, Japan Open as well as many NT's have caddy books available online.

First one that comes to mind for me is the combined map for Highbridge Hills. Cool to see the different courses intermingled on the same property. The version here on DGCR isn't a PDF, not sure if one is available elsewhere. It is in pretty high resolution tho.

If you were to print it in large format, may want to do some minor edits to crop the edges closer to the actual map. Some of the extra information could be made smaller, and really all of the relevant scale/legend stuff would fit into the notch in the NW corner of the map.

242a1083.gif

MarkDSM if you have access to Microsoft Word you don't need to limit yourself to PDF files. Use a screen capture (Print Screen or Snipping Tool) and paste into a new Word document. Use Format Picture to crop as needed and then either print to PDF Creator or Save As a PDF.

Nice, isn't the standard decor xrays? but if you only do former military and DoD... you could do
]

X-ray and anatomy art is fatiguing for me.

Patch walls are cool. While I am very friendly and will not be pushed by volume of work at this new job, a patch wall my promote too much lingering. I hooked up a good pile of Hemmings Classic Cars magazine and some car coffee table books for the lobby. Nurse practitioner filling common areas with pretty decent travel photos printed on canvas.

Could easily do a Houck theme.

This is perhaps my favorite course map because it makes nocky look so much less intimidating than it is. Compliments of optidisc! anyone remember optidisc?

Attachments

• 3555ea54.gif
    3555ea54.gif
    107 KB · Views: 82
I may be able to get you one of Deep Creek Dreams. I'll have to ask

BTW, small world. I fix X-Ray system, CT scanners and Nuc Med cameras. Think it's the first time I've seen someone else in medical play golf

Latest posts