• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for lot of newbie discs plus a couple others..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden2020

Second try.. recently started playing again with my youngest son. That grew from 2 of us to 12, with at least 8 newbies. I've burned through all my extras and starter bags. Quit a few of the discs "have lived their best lives" Looking for good cheap innova and discraft discs to help outfit the newbies. I'd be interested in the small starter bags as well. Not asking for donations but the cheaper the better. Prefer bright colors so we can find em.

Also looking for the following: G Wombat for my son, blizzard pig (or same angry little pig stamp) for sons GF, roach for my older son, and a back up Z Heat. Would like the larger dragon stamp, pink, orange, or yellow. Also looking for a G cobra or king cobra (bright color). My sons friend is looking for a heat as well. Z plastic stamp or color doesn't matter.

Thank u all. Just trying to spread the disc golf love.

Last edited:
Hello.. anyone can text me directly at 7 seven 5 354 six too three five. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts