• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for someone to Dye Disc(s)

Hey everyone
First post to the forum. Just picked up the sport about 3-4 weeks ago, and I must say--it is a blast! I can't think of a better way to get out an enjoy the outdoors. Already the addiction has set in--buying discs left and right. I was wondering if anyone with some dyeing skills out there can dye me a Captain America Shield disc. I can pay via paypal or check if necessary..whichever is easiest. I can either buy the disc of choice and have it sent to you, or include it in the price. Thanks everyone!

Throw em hard and straight!

Hey man, there is a few on ebay right now, I showed my wife one last night.

disc golf dye is a good search there.

discgolforegon and hippiediscdude can help you, plus others I don't know yet.

Sickdisc does all my work. He is super fast and cheap.

Another vote for Vettekrazy. Check out the Raiders dye and Tinkerbell dye he did for me in the dyed disc forum. I'll try to find the link.

I ordered the discs off of www.discgolfcenter.com. You can send the discs directly to whomever you want. I was able to find a bottom stamped white destroyer on there for the Riaders dye. I'd say to pm Vettekrazy, he was extremely helpful when it came to picking out the right color, and plastic, pretty reasonable pricing too.

Hey guys! Thanks for the advertising. If you are looking to get a dye done PM me and I can give you a quote.

P.S. - you guys rock!