• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Looking to switch to all Innova bag

Honestly, there really isn't anything like a Stalker in Feel. In flight a TL is similarish. When I build one company bags though, the Stalker is the one disc I always miss.

So I'm throwing a mixed bag right now but I will definately say that my Innova discs are my favorite. I'm looking to find the Innova equivalent for the following:
Disc Craft Stalker
2014 ace race (heat)
DD Felon
DD Tresspass
DD Enforcer
Westside Sword
Westside shield
Gateway Warlock (soft)

Sorry I am not familiar with any of those models to recommend replacements. However, if you are not currently throwing Terns, I highly recommend you give them a try. Not sure what disc on your list they would replace.

Disc Craft Stalker Star/GStar Teebird
2014 ace race (heat) Roadrunner
DD Felon C-PD
DD Tresspass Learn how to hunt for straight/stable Destroyers.
DD Enforcer Learn how to hunt for overstable Destroyers
Westside Sword Moar Destroyers!? I don't throw the fast discs, I have no idea.
Westside shield KC Aviar
Gateway Warlock (soft) DX/Grid Stamp Aviar

Pretty Good here... I think the Wraith is probably closer on the Trespass and probably a TL on the Stalker.... Learn what to look for and Innova by fair makes the best discs on the market.

Agree with Zen.. nothing quite like a Stalker. Maybe a stable Saint, but you wanted Innova... I have a Valk that flies like it, but I wouldnt say that most do.

Also agree with most people, half your bag could be Destroyers. Flatter Star Destroyers are likely to be high speed stable as opposed to overstable (trespass). Domes will be more overstable (Sword). Beveled domes or 'pop-tops' tend to be very overstable. You can use those for Enforcers, and sometimes they're so beefy you can use them for shorter shots that you'd use the Felon for. But a Firebird is also totally usable as a Felon. or vice versa.

I throw a pretty much all innova bag and I cant speak for the discs you mentioned because ive never thrown them, but I bag KC aviars, Rocs, Gators, Teebirds, Thunderbirds, Firebirds, Gazelles, Leopards, Sidewinders, Destroyers, and Xcal's. I feel like those molds cover every shot I would ever need to throw.

Sorry I am not familiar with any of those models to recommend replacements. However, if you are not currently throwing Terns, I highly recommend you give them a try. Not sure what disc on your list they would replace.

The Terns on the more stable end (like max wt Champs when new) are kind of like beat Destroyers in flight, and so can be kind of similar to a Trespass if I'm not mistaken. Though the Champs I've had eventually develop more turn.

Last edited:
I've been following this post closely, and you've got some really good answers from the other posters. I'll try and add a little, and then some more comments on the end. FWIW, Innova is my all-around favorite as well, so this should be easy.

So I'm throwing a mixed bag right now but I will definately say that my Innova discs are my favorite. I'm looking to find the Innova equivalent for the following:
Disc Craft Stalker Probably the toughest one of all to replace. Star Teebird or any variety of TL could be close. Another option is the Gazelle.Plentiful in DX, but you might have to search for other blends. They have Star Gazelles on the Innova Factory Store
2014 ace race (heat) never thrown this
DD Felon Only thrown this a couple times, but it's a pretty close Firebird analogue. Another option is the Banshee if you want something still beefy but more workable. I prefer Champ Banshees.
DD Tresspass Destroyer, Wraith, Krait....lots of options for this one. Hopefully you have a shop where you can feel some of these options up. See which one feels better/
DD Enforcer X-Cal or Max. Max's are going OOP but they can still be found in stores and the Innova Factory Store. XCal will be easier to find.
Westside Sword Gonna go off the path a bit here: don't replace this one.Just take it out. I think between the Heat replacement, whatever it may be, and the Tresspass replacement, you will be good. But if you must, a Star Wraith could do the trick. As could a beat-up Star Teerex if you can find one
Westside shield KC Aviar if you like stiff putters, JK Aviar if you want them softer
Gateway Warlock (soft) never thrown one

I hope that helps a little. My point with the Sword is that there is going to be overlap in your bag if you want an exact replacement for that slot. Everyone sets up their bag a little differently, so if you don't mind that and it doesn't detract from your play, then by all means replace it and keep the bag stocked. But if you're looking to lean out the bag a little, it's not necessary to have.

Please keep us up to date with what you find works best for you!

To replace the Heat I'd look at a Champ Roadrunner they are very similar.

For the Warlock, Probably a Mercy it has a tiny brad but I doubt you will notice much.