• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] LOTS OF RARE OOP PLASTIC HERE! FIREBIRDS, ROCS, BEASTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
So I'm trying to get some funds together for a new Prodiscus bag, so some plastic needs to go. I really don't want to part with these, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. All single prices are OBO, all lot prices are firm. PM "AND" BUMP THREAD if you're interested. Thanks for looking, and enjoy!

First picture is a set of Little Wing Rocs, Includes the Jimi Profile and the SRV stamps with matching color/stamp and also a Jimi Signature Roc with a rainbow stamp! All are new and unthrown, all are max weight, and the lot can be yours for $255 firm. Will include a 175g KC Glow Jimi rainbow signature stamp for $330. All bagged, put into a bubble mailer, and then into a box for shipment. Not easy to find these, especially all at once!!

Second picture is OOP Beasts, prices are OBO, lot price however is $220 shipped! Start your own Beast collection now, here is what's pictured:

White/purple 1x 9/10 174g SOLD
Yellow tourney stamp old mold 10/10 178g $30
Green proto star, 8.5/10, 176g with ink so faded that you have to squint while looking at it in the light $45
Orange natural beauty rainbow stamp with Barry signature 10/10 176.3g $45
Orange/blue pro line 10/10 177g SOLD
EXTREMELY RARE GOLD!! 7/10 just to be fair, I've only ever seen 3 in this color and I own all of them. Snowflake stamp, 173g $55

Third picture is a few sexy Firebirds and a Roc3 from the Japan Nationals. All prices are OBO, Lot price is 160! Here is what's pictured:

Candy Pro Firebird, 10/10, red scaled 171.2g SOLD
Candy Pro Firebird, 9/10 clear scaled 168.9g SOLD
Japan National Proto Roc3 "pearly purple" is what they were called, not very pearly though, scaled 179.7g 9/10 due to storage wear, no stamp wear, $50
9x Firebird with 2000 Discraft Worlds stamp, 8.867/10 due to storage wear, $35

Help a guy out. Will also combine certain discs in a trade for a new Prodiscus bag! Who wants some sexy plastic?!!

$620 OBO takes all 3 lots, $680 gets the Glow Jimi Sig Roc thrown in!!!

Attachments

• Rocs.jpg
    Rocs.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Beasts.jpg
    Beasts.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Firebirds.jpg
    Firebirds.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Status