• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Manchester NH - Hartford CT - Portland ME

Hamilton

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Sorry if it has been covered before, but here's my trip:

I'll be flying into Manchester, driving to Hartford, then driving to Portland, then back to Manchester...

Wondering what the must-plays are in this trip...using the map I have identified the following:

-Muldoon Park in Pelham NH
-Maple Hill and Pyramids Leicester MA
-Wickham Park outside Harford CT
-BAP DGC in Gorham ME

Any suggestions welcome...I will only be able to hit up 4 or 5 while i'm up there next week, so I want to make them count...Definitely going to play Maple Hill and Pyramids, need to know what others are key to hit up...

Thanks in advance...

Play Woodland Valley Disc Golf in Limerick, ME or Sabattus Disc Golf in Sabattus, ME if you have time to go a bit further. BAP in Gorham is fun as it is wide open but there are some better courses close to Portland.

Played muldoon today...pretty nice, easy first nine (4 deuces), challenging back half...needs some better tee boxes!!

Wickham Park is a nice course and a fun play. Once Page Park is up to 18 holes, it's going to be worth a play as well. The original 9 had a few minor issues, but I had a convo with the designer after I played and he said these issues were being addressed at the same time the course was being pushed out to 18 holes.

Have a great trip!