• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street Mystery boxes

apdrvya

Marketplace Guru
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Well, I bought one, did anyone else?

IMAG0300.jpg

-skyquest medusa
-abc money putter (concave top)
-glo #3 slice
-MS Shot glass
-MS can coozie
-MS towel (pink)
-3 minis
-deer fly strips
-hand/toe warmers
-7 disc MS disc golf dvd (probably the best thing)
-carabeaner
-no low putts patch

IMAG0301.jpg

-sh!t ton of stickers and a magnet

I guess it's a ton of swag...
the discs kinda suck to me but I guess they're trade bait...
anyone want some stickers??

kind of what I expected, but I would have prefered to get two innova discs to the three off-brand discs I got.

They did say these were sticking stuffers. So you had to imagine that there would not be anything of super value. Not quite the disappointing mystery box from Dynamic Discs. But for them to throw in lines of plastic that have been prolly in the store for the last decade is sad as well.
As much as we all nope for rare and awesome discs, not all of us are going to get the pot of gold and thr end of the rainbow. If you are looking for that rare disc I am sure there is a thread in these message boards to get that one gem.

They did say these were sticking stuffers. So you had to imagine that there would not be anything of super value. Not quite the disappointing mystery box from Dynamic Discs. But for them to throw in lines of plastic that have been prolly in the store for the last decade is sad as well.
As much as we all nope for rare and awesome discs, not all of us are going to get the pot of gold and thr end of the rainbow. If you are looking for that rare disc I am sure there is a thread in these message boards to get that one gem.

abc has only been around for less than 2 years and the medusas are brand new

anyone wants a money putter or glo #3 slice on the cheap cheap, LMK...
the medusa is pending

If Marshall wanted them to be purely stocking stuffers, they would have specified that they will send out crap discs that only a newb would appreciate. These "Mystery" boxes aren't a mystery; you get three crappy discs. Well, I haven't thrown a Diamond, but #3 slice? Seriously?

Note to self..don't buy any mystery boxes from anyone..ever.

The early DD boxes were legit! And they are willing to make it right if they failed to live up to the guarantee. However, mystery boxes will ALWAYS be items that the said individual/organization is having trouble selling individually. You can send me a nebula if I get a Z Drone as well and a Capt. America Dye as well. The DD boxes could also be "parted out" on the marketplace and you would more than make your money back AND keep the discs you will actually throw. Have fun trying to sell stickers!

The early DD boxes were legit! And they are willing to make it right if they failed to live up to the guarantee. However, mystery boxes will ALWAYS be items that the said individual/organization is having trouble selling individually. You can send me a nebula if I get a Z Drone as well and a Capt. America Dye as well. The DD boxes could also be "parted out" on the marketplace and you would more than make your money back AND keep the discs you will actually throw. Have fun trying to sell stickers!

i did it earlier this year and had success