• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Massive Grip A Series Price Drop

HeavyCritters

**Stickin'Putts**
I posted this in the bag section on these forums as well, but man it's to good not to share with the masses.

Found this on Glide's facebook page tonight:

Just $176 for Grip's black and black/gray A-Series Tour Bags!!!

FREE SHIPPING!!!

November 27th - December 2nd

The shop recently switched to off season hours (Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays) and we are closed on Thanksgiving. This means that this Saturday is the only day the shop is open during this sale.

If you want to take advantage of this great deal, call us on Saturday from 10:00-6:00 (CST) at (608)285-5190 with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card.

We realize that we are giving our customers a very small window to call us. With that being said, if you can't call us on Saturday, please send us a message via Facebook or email Mike ([email protected]) between now and December 2nd and he will work something out with you.

the warehouse crew is good for like 3 of these so far :)

my Innova Tour from 2005 is still baller unbeatable, but I'll get a little paypal out for this!! :hfive:

Already emailed glide and reserved one for me. Quick response and great customer service before I even ordered :).

Done.
Guess I can quit looking for a Backpack bag.

But when the wife finds out...

Last edited:
dang you heavycritters...i dont want any competition!!!!

The deal sounds so good, but at the same time, I probably won't be using it much until next spring. What if by then, a new, better bag comes out at a similar price. I'm gonna regret so much >.<

The deal sounds so good, but at the same time, I probably won't be using it much until next spring. What if by then, a new, better bag comes out at a similar price. I'm gonna regret so much >.<
there will always be a bigger and better model coming out...thats inevitable. that said im not gonna lie, this is a great price for the bag that started the backpack movement in disc golf.

ive been saying the same thing for over a year now. but at this price hard to pass up. and i already know i like the thing so it seems silly to talk ones self out of it.

Salient ghost account detected :D

Lol no, just a lurker who reads about discs and bags but never really has anything important to contribute XD

Until now, cause I need a bigger bag since my Innova deluxe can only fit 20 discs.

Not as much as you will regret passing up this incredible deal come next Spring. :doh: