• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MASTERS CUP VIDEO-MurderMike

MurderMike41370

Birdie Member
Just wanted to share my latest work with you guys. Hope you like.
(make sure to adjust quality settings)
Masters Cup 2012 NT....
Players filmed:
Paul McBeth
Steve Rico
Avery Jenkins
Will Schusterick
Cale Leiviska
Eric McCabe
Ricky Wysocki
Nikko Locastro
Paul Ulibarri
Gregg Barsby
Nate Doss
Nathan Sexton
Micah Dorius
Bamba Rico

Not even half way through, and I have to say this is great work. Those who say disc golf cannot be filmed well are missing the point. With knowledge of the courses and a couple cameras (this isn't even HD where I'm watching it and is only one camera), it's more than viable.

Thanks for sharing as always Mike. Keep up the good work.

I have 1920 x 1080 HD versions available that I cant upload to Youtube because of file size. If anyone is interested I'm having people send me flashdrives to transfer the HD vid onto. PM me if you want a copy. Thanks for the props guys! Check out my FB page for more vids and Legacy design pics

Have you thought about using something like DropBox? You can set permissions on individual folders so we could just send you our email address and save you a ton of time.

good job yet again MM! this brother always delivers the high quality loot.

BUTTA!

even though i always gotta watch these on mute, they're great. thanks for the hard work.

Have you thought about using something like DropBox? You can set permissions on individual folders so we could just send you our email address and save you a ton of time.

I'd recommend WeTransfer instead. DropBox would be easier with only one upload, but you can burn through the free space really fast.

murdermike IS the authority for the best disc golf videos out there!! great sound tracks and nothing but great shots!!! thanks and great job mike!!!!

I second (or third) the Dropbox recommendation.

And you can just put it publicly and people can download it. That's all you really want. You don't want to mess with a shared folder or anything.

Thanks to everyone for the love and props. Lots of great stuff to follow including a new video from Gregg Barsby doing a BRAND NEW KEN CLIMO IMPRESSION and a MurderMike/Gregg Barsby/Legacy discs collabo series. Classified for now. Stay strapped....

Looking forward to seeing it on Dropbox if you choose to go that route. Until then, gonna start watching this. Loved the stuff I've seen from you before, and based on response this is one will be even better. Can't wait.