• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Matt's Trades - Discraft, Gateway, Innova!

Status
Not open for further replies.

himynameismatt

Eagle Member
Hey all have some surplus plastic I'm looking to move! As this is my first marketplace post. I ship first . I'm probably only willing to deal with members who have high Itrader rating's as well as decent post counts, I'm sorry but I've been burned too many times before on different websites.

Now here's the goods!

Both ESP Predators are Gone.
sq6wqe.jpg

Accidentally posted before I was ready, see below for disc descriptions.

*New Wants*
ANY Discmania...Would really like to try a GM, P2, TD, DD. But will consider all.
Discraft Cyclone 172+
Any Eagles (X or L)
Discraft XL's 172+
Medium Ion's 172+
Champ and Star Destroyers 170+
Medium, Soft, and HPP Wizards 175+
D, Z or ESP Buzzz's 175+
All Comets 175+
FR Z Stalkers 172+ and domey
All PD's 172+ Really, Really want an Orange C-PD
Pro Destroyers 169+
All PD2's

Last edited:
Edit: Yeah I know but by the time I was done editing it all the 5 minutes had passed =( Thanks for the welcome!

Starting at the top, Moving left to right...

172 Z Reaper - Discraft Misprint so it has a faded stamp. Faded Ink on rim. Otherwise plastic is 9/10.

175 Clear HPP Apache - Pyramid DGC stamp, No ink, 9/10.

173 Lt. Blue HPP Apache - Pyramid DGC Stamp, No ink, 9/10.

175 Clear HPP Savage - Red foil stamp, No ink, 9/10.

172 Orange FR ESP Predator - Blue foil stamp, Faded Ink, 9/10

172 Orange ESP Predator - Looks pink in the picture but I assure you it is a really deep Orange color. Rainbow Stamp, Faded Ink, 9/10

169 White ESP Nuke - Red Crackle / Flake Stamp. 1 very small scuff, Faded Ink, 8/10.

175 Orange HPP Savage - Red foil stamp, No Ink, 9/10.

175 Yellow Echo Star Valkyrie - Silver foil stamp, One small scuff, Faded Ink, 8/10.

175 D White "Ace Race" Focus - Red foil stamp, Faded Ink. 5/10.

If you have any questions of would like to see some closeup pictures of a specific disc don't hesitate to ask!

Here's what I'm looking for...Discs must be ORANGE BLUE OR WHITE...Go Broncos.

Medium, Soft, and HPP Wizards 175+
D, Z or ESP Buzzz's 175+
All Comets 175+
FR Z Stalkers 172+ and domey
All PD's 172+ Really, Really want an Orange C-PD
Pro Destroyers 169+
All PD2's

Again if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Willing to do 2 for 1's if it's a really tasty disc.

Last edited:
Edit: Yeah I know but by the time I was done editing it all the 5 minutes had passed

if you make the thread you can edit the original post at anytime....just so you know in the future....that way you can update what discs are sold and other edits that need to be made.....

i got a nice new orange C-PD id sell ya.. orange with semi pearly rim..kinda domey.. 172g and new

You can edit the OP for ever and ever, so you can move the descriptions up there, and mark stuff as gone in the OP when they're sent, or if they're pending. For example, in my sig, is my FSOT thread, and it was made way back in March, but I just continually update it instead of making new threads...cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.