• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

are these and the stock roc3s gonna be released on february 4? it'd be nice if the pro shop had some roc3s with the first release stamp too, i'd order a few of each if i could do it in one shot and get over that $75 free shipping hump. i don't mind paying a few bucks more if the difference between what will be out in a few weeks goes into paul's pocket for the touring season.

I got 4 of the mcpro's (2 yellow, 2 orange) and then I've been meaning to pick up some teebirds, so I got 2 champ teebirds to get to the $75. First time i've EVER bought anything but x-outs on there. I'll support Paul, purely due to his interaction on this forum. Really seems like a good guy, and that makes it easy to help him out that little bit my purchase does.

IMAG0145.jpg

Anyone that ordered from Texas know about how long the delivery time is? I ordered on the 29th. Should I expect it before the weekend with priority mail?

Got mine today! Rock hard and super grippy! And 1 with a sick prism/party time stamp. This is how KC plastic should feel.
100_1366_zpsf6367ff1.jpg

Got mine in today. To the poster who asked about shipping to Texas, I ordered mine the 28th, they shipped the 29th and I got them today, the 31st (live in NC). So, now that I've got them, I'll let the black one go for $100 and the magenta one go for $75 :p . But really, going to play tomorrow and can't wait to try these out. Magenta looks good, but the black/red combo looks awesome (don't know if they all have the same stamp color and such). Both are 175s as well.

Edit: nevermind lowracks, just saw your follow up.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 96
Just got mine, 2 yellow and 2 orange. Threw 20 putts with these and 20 with my standard dx...which I've been using and happy with a while. Hit all 40(only 15 foot putts) but I noticed the dx all had a little wobble, and the mcpros only 1 putt had wobble....so it seems the firmer plastic was releasing smoother. Gonna try to get 100 of each in tonight for more conclusive data, I was hoping this wouldn't be the case, since they are twice the price of the fact 2nd Dx's, haha

My tracking says delivered for my black regular McPros, but my mailbox is empty :(

Really hope they dropped it at the apartment offices ...

Alrighty. Here come the pics. I love how firm these are. They're still quite cold from being on the UPS truck all day so I can't comment on grip yet.
2013-02-01180525_zps534b3714.jpg

A couple closeups of the "cooler" stamps
2013-02-01180308_zps54c444fc.jpg

2013-02-01180431_zps98b64fa1.jpg

I now no longer believe that the orange signature run is the same as the First Release runs. My orange First Releases are a much duller, almost peach color whereas the signatures are safety orange. I didn't get lucky enough to catch the black signatures so I won't be able to make that judgment when my black First Releases arrive. My phone's camera isn't the best so I tried to represent the colors as best as possible.
No flash
2013-02-01180719_zpsdb311507.jpg

Flash
2013-02-01180729_zpsb52d9e76.jpg

my black first release say they were delivered yesterday ... but they weren't ... ugh

my GCC San Marino BB Aviars did come today so that's at least a good thing :)

Minor sidetrack, I discovered the innova factory store through this thread, and placed an order the 26th (not mcAviars though, they were out.. next order.) Received an order confirmation email but never received a tracking number email and haven't gotten the discs yet either. Is this common? Naturally the innova store is closed for the weekend so I can't call and ask about it...

Minor sidetrack, I discovered the innova factory store through this thread, and placed an order the 26th (not mcAviars though, they were out.. next order.) Received an order confirmation email but never received a tracking number email and haven't gotten the discs yet either. Is this common? Naturally the innova store is closed for the weekend so I can't call and ask about it...

I never got an email with a tracking number either. There should be a link in your email to the store. Enter in your login info and you should be able to view the order/whether it's shipped/where it currently is in the shipping process.