• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Totally, I think a DX Roc would be sweet too!

Well at least his signature on the DX plastic he uses for the ROC. You could do this by making the disc then have his signature Small like Innova does for the Champion discs right above the flight numbers. We do not need more players with a Signature Destroyer, we have enough.

Well at least his signature on the DX plastic he uses for the ROC. You could do this by making the disc then have his signature Small like Innova does for the Champion discs right above the flight numbers. We do not need more players with a Signature Destroyer, we have enough.

whatever you are on please let us all know b/c we need some of that.

whatever you are on please let us all know b/c we need some of that.

Well the ROC has a larger then most picture for the disc and having a Tour series DX ROC or DX ROC 3 does not really make sense as it seems more people would just go for the Production run so just getting a Signature disc makes sense. I am not on anything but have Asperger's so that could explain why I do what I do.

Well the ROC has a larger then most picture for the disc and having a Tour series DX ROC or DX ROC 3 does not really make sense as it seems more people would just go for the Production run so just getting a Signature disc makes sense. I am not on anything but have Asperger's so that could explain why I do what I do.

I now totally understand you. Trust me I know the challenges well.

Latest posts