• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

I saw someone post that they got 30 of them, perhaps they should have waited for G star Teebirds to buy a huge amount because these mcpro rocs are gonna be readily available throughout the year

I saw someone post that they got 30 of them, perhaps they should have waited for G star Teebirds to buy a huge amount because these mcpro rocs are gonna be readily available throughout the year

Clearly you have not had alot of experience in the "flipping" game from the limited releases from the factory store. Its the same exact scenario over and over, from totem teebirds, circle stamp gazelle, eagle, cheetah, viper, mcpro aviar, brinster teebird, etc. They have an initial run/release and it sells out within a hour or two, then they ship them out Monday or in this case Tuesday, people get the discs Wed or Thurs and list them on DGCE, Ebay or DDGA and get between 30-50 each because they sold out and people are stupid and panic. Then the factory store reloads, these guys are mad at themselves and the guys who sold them buy 5 more for the collection and still have a profit. I for instance bought 5, I am selling every single one of them and plan on making 2-3x profit. Then in one of the next runs will buy a few more, I will put that initial 75 spent aside and spend my profits on as many as I can get for my future collection. Its easy business for collectors, make profits off of people who are too lazy to do research on discs and have them basically pay for their own collection of discs. People always think i have a ton invested in my collection but its all been off of profits of PIAS finds and discs I have flipped in these types of situations. If you are smart then you spend your profits on the true collectors like FR buzzz, CE rocs and so on vs garbage.

Clearly you have not had alot of experience in the "flipping" game from the limited releases from the factory store. Its the same exact scenario over and over, from totem teebirds, circle stamp gazelle, eagle, cheetah, viper, mcpro aviar, brinster teebird, etc. They have an initial run/release and it sells out within a hour or two, then they ship them out Monday or in this case Tuesday, people get the discs Wed or Thurs and list them on DGCE, Ebay or DDGA and get between 30-50 each because they sold out and people are stupid and panic. Then the factory store reloads, these guys are mad at themselves and the guys who sold them buy 5 more for the collection and still have a profit. I for instance bought 5, I am selling every single one of them and plan on making 2-3x profit. Then in one of the next runs will buy a few more, I will put that initial 75 spent aside and spend my profits on as many as I can get for my future collection. Its easy business for collectors, make profits off of people who are too lazy to do research on discs and have them basically pay for their own collection of discs. People always think i have a ton invested in my collection but its all been off of profits of PIAS finds and discs I have flipped in these types of situations. If you are smart then you spend your profits on the true collectors like FR buzzz, CE rocs and so on vs garbage.

g star is the only ones at the moment i dont see them re releasing until they do a full production run , these tour series discs will just keep getting restocked because they sell and support the players, except the Anthon,we all know the story behind that

g star is the only ones at the moment i dont see them re releasing until they do a full production run , these tour series discs will just keep getting restocked because they sell and support the players, except the Anthon,we all know the story behind that

The Gators seem to be limited to one run too.

So far, we'll see, i hope they are to maintain collectability, those things look sweet. I will just wait for some cfr jl gators to inevitably come out

I have a feeling these special releases are part of each mold's regular or CFR stock runs, and they just put special stamps on some. I highly doubt they're running just enough for the proshop.

I have a feeling these special releases are part of each mold's regular or CFR stock runs, and they just put special stamps on some. I highly doubt they're running just enough for the proshop.

I hope so, fortunately the gator isnt a very long range disc id need many backups of but id love a jl gator or two for backups (and not at sky high prices lol)

I hope so, fortunately the gator isnt a very long range disc id need many backups of but id love a jl gator or two for backups (and not at sky high prices lol)

What's funny is that there hasn't been a restock, and they seem to be selling for $30. I would've thought they would've been a little pricier than that.

I honestly don't see these bringing any money till they go OOP which is another year from now most likely. I see the the GStars have been selling pretty well though but those are stated as a test run so they are already OOP (as far as the stamp goes).

i'm not a collector and i bought mine in hopes they're like the pro roc3's i got earlier, and to support paul. i really hopes he goes out and crushes the field again.

The demand is there because people believe that they will be collectible... I was debating on buying some, but I didn't see a first run stamp on them. So, I anticipate on these being stocked this year.

I will be throwing the 4 I bought unless I see someone willing to pay more than twice what I did. It's not just collectability, it's a great mold in a stiff pro plastic. It will be fun this year to mix these in with some KC's.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see these bringing any money till they go OOP which is another year from now most likely. I see the the GStars have been selling pretty well though but those are stated as a test run so they are already OOP (as far as the stamp goes).

I think you mean until they have to say 3x haha.

And someone is going to have to explain to me why Innova comes out with a new plastic and starts running... TL's? with it?

I think you mean until they have to say 3x haha.

And someone is going to have to explain to me why Innova comes out with a new plastic and starts running... TL's? with it?

Maybe they figure that if the TL's sell well, the Teebirds will go like hotcakes?

I wondered the same thing when I saw the TLs! Good call on hype building though. Now they have everyone just waiting on the TBs!

I picked mine up last night, looks and feels nice but I won't get to throw it until tomorrow night.

Plenty stiff and grippy.

I haven't touched the Pro Roc3's yet and I only borrowed a Mcpro Aviar for one round a month or so back but if my memory serves me right, it feels a lot like the Aviar. In general, I'm not very experienced with pro plastic.