• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3

I'm guessing Paul will be asking them to run more soon considering he probably just made 3k in 2 hours.

i bought 5 (3 yellow and 2 orange). funny i almost bought 5 of the pro from the factory store earlier today. i even had them in the cart. glad i waited.

I have some of the pro Roc3s so when I get these I'll compare.

Looking forward to hearing. I love the Factory Store Pro that I have and these are sold out now so I will be looking to pick some up upon the next release.

according the FB these will be restocked next week. i might try an get some blue ones.

They had like 1000 of these when I posted the OP. Man those went fast. I did manage to snag a Red one to give it a try. I do think they will keep these stocked up throughout the year so if you missed the first batch you surely will be able to get some at regular retail prices.

I was to late to the party apparently...but I will be keeping my eyes peeled for the next batch....

Im sure these will remain stocked in the future. Innova has a pretty ridiculous hype cash cow going right now, they would be dumb if they didn't keep cranking out unique releases each week. Gstar Teebirds dropping on Wednesday mark my words!

At this point, the only 'rare' (and, perhaps, valuable to some) tour series disc is the Anthon Destroyer.

The whole point of selling these is to fund Paul's tour. Doing a limited number, when the demand is clearly there, would be absolutely pointless.

The demand is there because people believe that they will be collectible... I was debating on buying some, but I didn't see a first run stamp on them. So, I anticipate on these being stocked this year.