• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

midrange discs over-rated ??

Matt asked me to remove his account some time ago due to a barrage of harassing emails received in conjunction with DGR.

At that time, he also informed me that his DG love had pasted and has a new focus in life, whatever that may be.

mikesolt said:
At that time, he also informed me that his DG love had pasted and has a new focus in life, whatever that may be.

Being naturally atheletic.

Bitches. FTW.

$10 says he's in some cereal forum somewhere talking about how non-conformists eat Marshmallow Mateys instead of Lucky Charms.

mikesolt said:
Only because you posted it Mikey, I have to ask, what the hell is pasted? :p

ferretdance03 said:
mikesolt said:
Only because you posted it Mikey, I have to ask, what the hell is pasted? :p

whoopps

passed :oops:

mikesolt said:
Matt asked me to remove his account some time ago due to a barrage of harassing emails received in conjunction with DGR.
I like when I get harassing emails for stupid stuff I post here. At least I know some of you bitches are actually reading the stuff. :p

Besides, the harassing emails are nothing compared to the heat I get from my wife for wasting time here.

i have recently started throwing my putters on holes less than 300' and now i see a point to this topic. i pretty much use my midrandge discs to get me out of trouble now. or big hyzers/anhyzers where i know i wont get any fade from my putter or i don't want the big skip from a driver.

Bradley! What have you done?

Mid ranges are great for holes of certain lengths for different people. What are you going to throw on those holes that are too short for a driver or even fairway driver, but too long for a putter?

Mid Range.

Looks like we just missed the one year anniversary of this epic thread.

I just read this whole thing for the first time. I'm glad I finally understand what it really means to be naturally athletic and a non conformist...bitches

Spinach D said:
I did not see the the licensing imprint on the Force. Is it expired or somehow limited?

There're quite a lot of discs in my bag that don't have the patent info on them... FLX buzzz, tsunami, both my ESP avengers, all my Doss surges, force, surge SS, 150 flick...

heck, the only ones that DO seem to have it are my Comets and APXs...

SkaBob said:
Spinach D said:
I did not see the the licensing imprint on the Force. Is it expired or somehow limited?

There're quite a lot of discs in my bag that don't have the patent info on them... FLX buzzz, tsunami, both my ESP avengers, all my Doss surges, force, surge SS, 150 flick...

heck, the only ones that DO seem to have it are my Comets and APXs...

I could be wrong but once the patent # life span (I know theres a more tehnical term), was over I don't think it was necessary anymore to include the number. I'm pretty sure its 20 years until its public domain, and all those drivers are post 2003. At least that's what I'm thinking.