• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

midrange discs over-rated ??

I can't believe I just read this whole topic.

headexplode.jpg

victorb said:
can we finally put this thread to rest with a lock?
why in the hell would anyone want to do that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I should just put a warning in the title like "this thread is horrible" or "this is the thread all the crappy jokes are about".

I personally use a DX Skeeter as a putter and a Midrange. So, I'm able to get a range of putt to 200' with one disc. I also use a TL for everything else in the 100 to 300' range depending on the situation. My main driver for 300+' is the Viking. My wind, forehand and short fade driver is the Xcal. With these 4 discs I get everything covered.

TEX said:
I personally use a DX Skeeter as a putter and a Midrange. So, I'm able to get a range of putt to 200' with one disc. I also use a TL for everything else in the 100 to 300' range depending on the situation. My main driver for 300+' is the Viking. My wind, forehand and short fade driver is the Xcal. With these 4 discs I get everything covered.

You need an aviar and a cheetah. 8)

Will it ever get old? Bitches? :lol:

TEX said:
i didnt know noobs could post in this topic......bitches.

jk :lol:

After the first page and a half of this thread I thought, "This is ridiculous, I'm going to stop reading now." At about page 5 I thought, "I wish this Matt character was from somewhere that isn't my home state." At page 10 I thought, "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills." Now that I've read the whole thing I wish there was some way to unread it and go back to the happy place that was my life pre-this-thread. However, I'm definitely not above contributing to the madness. As a naturally athletic guy who can bomb Gazelles somewhere in the 700' range that has a blatant disregard for your opinion and the conventions of the English language, I think this thread title should be renamed to: Abandon hope, all ye who enter here...

Bitches

When this rose to the top today I saw it and had no time to read it but I was excited, thinking that some guru was about to unleash upon me a great secret that would leave me trading rocs and makos for teebirds and katanas, maybe dropping my putter for leopards. I was antisipating reading this for about 4 hours. Oh well.

jaydub803 said:
When this rose to the top today I saw it and had no time to read it but I was excited, thinking that some guru was about to unleash upon me a great secret that would leave me trading rocs and makos for teebirds and katanas, maybe dropping my putter for leopards. I was antisipating reading this for about 4 hours. Oh well.

You thought some guru was going to show us all that midrange discs aren't necessary, even though we know that all the top ranked players in the world use them extensively?