• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mike C needs xmas $$ (Innova, DC, Millennium & Gateway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Conditions: Prices include shipping. Cash or US Post Office money orders ONLY. Sorry, I'm a staunch anti-bank Neanderthal. No trades except for QOLFs & Quasars but cash takes priority.

All discs scale weighed.

Millennium Discs Photo

Gateway Discs Photo

Discraft Discs Photo

Innova Discs Photo

Discraft

8$ - Pink FLX Buzz, 167g, 7/10, inked. Nice for an understable Buzz slot, has some wear but still holds a nice line. There is a mild depression on one side of the flight plate but it doesn't seem to affect the flight as far as I can tell. This is the nice feeling older FLX blend that's grippy and slightly stiff, closer to ESP than the slick, floppy FLX Buzzes my local stores stock.

7$ - Tie Dye X Cyclone, 175g, 9.5/10, not inked. This is pink in the middle, with a lot of yellow towards the rim, and a blue wing. It's a great feeling blend of elite x, it has some nice grip. I like how this Cyclone flies, but I acquired it just before switching fairway drivers so it never saw anything but a field practice session or two. Walled Lake MI tooling on the bottom of the flight plate.

10$ - Orange ESP Cyclone, 177g, 7/10, inked. This the best Cyclone I've thrown, another disc I planned on holding on to in case I ever switched back. It's your chance to get a perfectly seasoned ESP Cyclone that's in the sweet spot and flies beautifully. It has normal, gradual wear from being thrown for a year. Walled Lake MI tooling on bottom of flight plate, and misprint stamp on bottom too but I don't see anything wrong with it.

5$ - White D Cyclone, 170g, 5/10, no ink. For all your turnover needs. Flight plate slightly concave. Walled Lake MI tooling on bottom of flight plate.

9$ - Dyed FLX Predator, 170g, 8/10, inked. This has a ridiculously high parting line and flies stupid overstable. This will make your flat 175g Z Pred look like a Valkyrie by comparison. You will not drive this far at all unless you throw it on a flex line. Great for anyone who likes to play in hurricanes or tornadoes. I think it's supposed to be a captain american dye but it came out kind of dark red with the star in the middle being a lighter shade of red.

(both SPF) 11$ each - ESP Comet, 175g, 9/10, inked. One has a blue logo and was used more than the other that has a silver logo. Both fly stable and predictable. I have no idea how to tell the ESP Comet runs apart but these have no tooling at all if that helps.

Gateway

7$ - White SSS Magic, 175g, 9/10, inked. Used as a practice putting putter for a week before I went back to Wizards. It feels more like an SS or S. You can flex it but it springs back nicely and has some firmness to the flight plate. It's not floppy.

7$ - Baby blue SSS Wizard, 178g, 8/10 inked. Was a driving putter and on one side it's started to clover just a bit but it's still in pretty fresh condition besides that. Like the Magic this isn't super floppy, more like an SS. Very nice chalky feeling plastic.

10$ - Green Organic Proto Wizard, 166g, 7/10, inked. This was my putter for over a year, had planned on holding on to it but I just don't see myself going back to Wizards. It was only used for putts so while it's broken in nicely there are no deep gashes or clovering. This is the best firmness and feel for a putting Wiz IMO, the flight plate it pretty firm but you can flex the disc if you try. Feels like a stiffer S. Has excellent grip. This is perfectly seasoned, glides great for a wiz, and is ready to be your go to putting putter.

Innova

8$ - Yellow Star Orc, 171g, 8/10, inked. Worn in to the sweet spot. Normal, gradual wear. Threw it for a few months, flies great, really nice glide compared to other Orcs I've tried.

9$ - Magenta Champion Orc, 168g, 9.5/10, inked. Field tested, never bagged because I dropped Orcs shortly after getting it. Flies more overstable than the star orc, I don't recall it showing much high speed turn last time I tossed it.

9$ - White (Gold Logo) KC Pro Roc, 180g, 10/10, not inked. Brand new, bought it as a back up last summer just before I switched to Vectors. It never left my storage shelves, it's completely new with flashing and everything.

9$ - White (Gold Logo) KC Pro Roc, 180g, 8.5/10, inked. Used for a little while, this was my overstable slot Roc so I only threw it when I wanted the strong fade. It hasn't lost too much stability yet but it's started to get that nice, gradual seasoning and enhanced grip KC Pro plastic gets after some use.

9$ - Blue San Marino Star Roc, 178g, 9/10, no ink. This is very close to brand new, it just has some extremely minor scuffing on one spot. Got it in a trade and only used it for field practice.

6$ - White DX bottom stamp Roc, 176g, 8/10, inked. This was my straight Roc. It still has a bit of fade and hasn't developed any high speed turn as far as I recall. It glides very nice and has a grippy feel.

(spoken for) 9$ - Magenta Champion 2x Beast, 167g, 9.5/10, no ink. I would say this is brand new but I found it so I don't know for sure, but it feels like it's never been thrown. Still has the flashing and the rim is smooth. Has the flight rating numbers printed on it. Been a while since I've compared new/old mold beasts but I think this would be a new mold, it has a pretty flat bottom wing.

Millennium

9$ - Dayglow yellow/green Q JLS, 173g, 9/10 inked. Thrown a few rounds but still close to new. Still has flashing on the bottom. This is one of the misprint JLS's that flies a little more overstable than a typical JLS.

(Sale Pending) 8$ - Tie-dye S OLS, 172g, 9/10, inked. The tie dye pattern is bright and easy to see with a white center, a neon grind ring, then blue and purple stripes going out to the rim. De-flashed and thrown 2 rounds.

Last edited:
ill take the beast mike...meet up canton this weekend?? might grab the orc too

Sounds good, I can put them in my car and whenever the rain stops I'm down. You can take 1$ off per disc too.

I'm interested in that magic, hopefully the ink is just inside the rim.

Yup it's just inked on the inner rim, I'll be posting pics of everything soon.

PM'd for a Comet

Back at you :)

pic of blue san man star roc

Posting in a sec, discddwn you'll have the KC pics in your email in a sec.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.