• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millenium EXP1 CE Question

What top doe the Polaris have then? Becouse its not a unique top. I always get confused on whats what when talking about what makes up Mill and Discmania discs.

Just a guess, but given the age of the Polaris LS the only small diameter drivers Innova had were the Whippet/Gazelle/Cheetah. If you believe that it's not a unique top, the Cheetah top is the only one that makes sense.

Having said that, I don't know for a fact that it's the Cheetah top and wouldn't recommend anyone taking my word on it.

A good guide but also not 100% accurate. The Polaris LS does not have a gazelle top. Other than that I didn't see any mistakes.

I'm pretty sure they have the OLS wrong. I though it was just a sidewinder with a nose spacer

Ive heard that as well but it sounded close to being right and both could be accurate descriptions. If anyone knows differently please chime in.

Latest posts