• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Mini Buzzz

i got my package finally. i just got a few throws off in the front yard then the weather went to poo.

70gm yellow nuke. not enough room to crank it put it seems pretty stable.
60 gm undertaker. this disc was crazy stable
61 gm challenger. seemed a tiny bit more stable then the buzz and was very easy to throw. this disc was fun to play catch with. the drivers still hurt a bit to catch and might leave a mark if you hit someone just right. i cant wait for the field testing.

I ordered a Mini Undertaker but got a Mini Nuke instead, oh well.

The Mini Nuke is overstable and longer than the Mini Buzzz by 60' in my throws. It likes to hyzer (or I am noob throwing it) and forearm always ends to the right RHFH. All this could be that I am not getting it up to speed, but darn, the finesse needed for that I simply do not have for such a small, light disc.

The Mini Challenger is cute. It did not take to long putts, but again it could be finesse. Will turnover with power (no surprise).

I bought the misprint Buzzz pack and a Nuke. Pretty nice. I don't even know why 3 were considered misprints. Nothing noticeable. Can't wait to field test.

picture.php

These things are lots of fun to throw! they seem to mimic their larger counterparts as far as the disc lines. i could get the nuke to hold that high speed turn for a long ways then it would stable out as it slowed down. the undertaker i could hyzer and it would just flip up and hold the line into a 25 mph headwind. i am defiantly looking forward to more molds being run in this class.

Too cold and rainy here to throw these outside. I've been putting with my makeup no challeys and it's a blast. Love this class of discs and can't wait til my son can play with me.

whoever came up with this idea... I hope they got a big raise. Genius.

These things BOMB! Went to a field tonight with the undertaker and Nuke and they go a LONG way!! They flew pretty stable for the most part, but could get a nice turn and fade out of the nuke. The undertaker was actually pretty beefy! It held a good line and some good snap

These are really fun to throw

i seen a guy throw one in the dark about 380 feet and he parked the hole. i thought it was lost and he come back up hill with it. so that was a sale to me. i got me one

I emailed the PDGA technical standards person to check up on the legality of the Mini Buzzz in PDGA play. He reinforced the 'no more than 15cm diameter' rule making me confused whether or not I can still use it as a marker.

I emailed the PDGA technical standards person to check up on the legality of the Mini Buzzz in PDGA play. He reinforced the 'no more than 15cm diameter' rule making me confused whether or not I can still use it as a marker.
Thanks for the prompt reply!