• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mini I want

I want a mini teebird with a dx stamp. Or a mini shark. Or a mini destroyer with the star stamp. Or a mini aviar with non grid stamp.
Haha. Id buy em all.

I heard ideas like metal and edible... How about this? I am going to try and get one for my SS recipient..... :thmbup:

Attachments

• 20131122_091244_2.jpg
    20131122_091244_2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 24
I should've gotten a friend that is a master engraver to do the type. I botched the stamping…. or let's just say it could've been better. At least I didn't misspell anything. It was an fun job. Unfortunately it's looking like if the tourneys happens at all it's going to be a quagmire due to the storm we're having.

@blackcatsmith - I could just stand in your shop for hours and gaze at all of the magnificient rusty metal!
Thanks for the pic!

Ha! Ha! I find myself doing that quite often(instead of working). My dad says blacksmithing is just an excuse to collect rusty metal. But he's wrong….It's an excuse to collect non rusted metal as well.
Just letting the gilders paste dry and then I'll share some pics of the finished trophies.