• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MOLF Revisited

I'm liking these orions a lot. I throw the QOLF's. To me I think their a more predictable and longer Z crush. The QOLF replaced my Z crush because I could throw it longer, easier, and better then my crush, but with similar flight characteristics. All of my discs in my bag have smaller rims and can get a stronger grip.

I also don't mind the MOLF's either i can throw them even longer, but I like the predictability and performance from the QOLF.

I really like this disc and I think everybody should at least try one. I really have to thank blake for introducing the disc to me, for a while I did not wanna take my crush out of my bag at all, and then he kept bothering me about how awesome it is. I couldn't help but like it way too much and now its my favorite distance driver to date. So now, I have to tip my hat to Millenium for a fantastic product.

I've been throwing SOLFs for more than a year. I finally tried the MOLF, and I though it was pretty much just the same.

Can anyone verify that the QOLF is, in fact, more stable than the MOLF or SOLF?

B y the way, has anyone tried the 150 SOLF or MOLF? I thought the dynamics of this disc might lend itself to light weight better than some others.

widewhale said:
B y the way, has anyone tried the 150 SOLF or MOLF? I thought the dynamics of this disc might lend itself to light weight better than some others.
You would think, but unfortunately the 150g SOLF I tried was still pretty fllippy. (My 160g SOLF isn't all that much better.) The only 150g disc I've tried that's really truly overstable is the Flick. Although I haven't tried the Talon.

Can anyone verify that the QOLF is, in fact, more stable than the MOLF or SOLF?

FOR ME. The Q plastic, in any mold, has more turn on the back end than either the Sirius or Millennium plastic. I don't throw long enough to really comment about how they hold up in headwinds.
The closest thing to an exception would be a gummy QMS. The gummy QMS is an excellent disc.

Latest posts