• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Money to Spend... What should I buy?

X and Z Comets are both good. X gives you better grip and control, will beat in faster. Z will start out slightly more overstable and will last much longer.

Plane ticket

If you bought me a plane ticket , I could show up with 2 boxes of discs that you could try out and pick what you want !
I'll even let you give me a tour of your local courses for a free evaluation of shots and discs that may be advantages in your game plans !
Bonus discs available if you can take me to your local disc stores for additional advice on disc selection !

Or just grab some cool discs and let me know how they fly for you !

I'm easy...:D:

So many discs. Where will you find the time to throw them, let alone master them?:)

Nice problemto have....

I've been thinking about a river. What plastic would you recommend?

I now have 3 in GL and absolutely love them. I'm looking at Optos, but only if I can find them lighter.

1 GL is a bit more beat in, another is brand new, and the 3rd is a copper color, so that's a BIG no go in Fall in WI! If I throw mine well, it goes pretty straight with a minor fade at the end.

I've got Saints to cover the moderately overstable area which was suggested to be covered with an Opto River.

jenb: Nah, I like to feel the discs before I buy them.

That's what she said. :-|

What if I throw in this teeshirt?

suck_my_disc_tshirt-r3759bd04945e44209a993c4741a92127_f0czm_400.jpg

For $100 + actual shipping? Prolly about 20 discs, mostly innova, mostly new, and the rest maybe thrown a few times, but still 9/10. That's without the teeshirt. ;-)