• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Money to Spend... What should I buy?

I ended up buying a Opto River, Z Predator, X Comet, Proton Vector, 2 Eclipse Soft Anodes, 2 Soft Proton Ions. Then I proceeded to play 2 rounds at Heistand Park. It was an excellent course. The River impressed me immensely. It does what it's supposed to do so well. Thanks for suggesting the river. :)

I ended up buying a Opto River, Z Predator, X Comet, Proton Vector, 2 Eclipse Soft Anodes, 2 Soft Proton Ions. Then I proceeded to play 2 rounds at Heistand Park. It was an excellent course. The River impressed me immensely. It does what it's supposed to do so well. Thanks for suggesting the river. :)

The River is a GREAT disc. Easily my favorite disc from Lat. Isn't new plastic the best?!!:hfive:

For $100 + actual shipping? Prolly about 20 discs, mostly innova, mostly new, and the rest maybe thrown a few times, but still 9/10. That's without the teeshirt. ;-)

When I scrounge up $100.00 will you offer me the same deal? If I had the $ I'd do it in a heart beat!! Take out a disc and add that T shirt if you got it in a XXXXL! :)

When I scrounge up $100.00 will you offer me the same deal? If I had the $ I'd do it in a heart beat!! Take out a disc and add that T shirt if you got it in a XXXXL! :)

Probably yes, if I haven't gotten rid of all my discs or quit disc golf or died in a fatal pasta accident or something. I have about 400 more discs than I really need, and I keep thinking I should find a way to get rid of them. I don't actually have that shirt though, but I bet you could order it from zazzle.

Putters, Putters, Putters!!!

ESP Zone
Soft Ion + Anode
SSS Magic + Warlock
Gl, Opto, Zero, Eze Pure
Med+Soft Sole.

if you haven't already, what about a basket? I keep telling myself this but always end up with a stack of plastic.

I'd suggest putters so you can get multiple copies for consistency, copies of the mids you like, and some drivers that interest you. If I were to build a bag with $100, I'd go with:

Vibram Summit
Vibram Ridge
Vibram Obex
DC Pro-d Drone
Lat 64 River
Vibram Ascent
M-OLF
DX /PRO Boss

Try out all the new stuff you've wanted.

Latest posts