• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] More OS Judge

I hate to recommend an OOP disc, but perhaps discmania will re-run them eventually in their new originals line up. The P3x is precisely a more OS judge. Fantastic disc with a good mixture of glide and slight beef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I'm sure the P3X is top on the list to be re-run :sick:

The Lucid-X Judges I just picked up as part of Paige Shue's tour series are extremely overstable. They overlap with my Zone more than my normal judges.

You just picked up LX Judges? Where? And I thought Paige's Tour Series disc was the Sheriff in 2020 and Sergeant in 2021?

I am kind of annoyed. I messaged DD at the beginning of 2021 and asked if they were going to do another run of L-X Judges this year; they said no.

My current LX Judge is fantastic. Flies like a Proxy but feels like a Judge. There are a whole lot of putters that fly more stable than it and less stable than my Zones, and talking with other Judge throwers they all had said the same thing. I wonder if DD did end up doing a second run that came out way more stable. Huh.

You just picked up LX Judges? Where? And I thought Paige's Tour Series disc was the Sheriff in 2020 and Sergeant in 2021?

I am kind of annoyed. I messaged DD at the beginning of 2021 and asked if they were going to do another run of L-X Judges this year; they said no.

My current LX Judge is fantastic. Flies like a Proxy but feels like a Judge. There are a whole lot of putters that fly more stable than it and less stable than my Zones, and talking with other Judge throwers they all had said the same thing. I wonder if DD did end up doing a second run that came out way more stable. Huh.

"Paige Shue Lucid-X Judge | Another Round Disc Golf" https://www.ardg.shop/product/paige-shue-lucid-x-judge/1370?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true

I hate to recommend an OOP disc, but perhaps discmania will re-run them eventually in their new originals line up. The P3x is precisely a more OS judge. Fantastic disc with a good mixture of glide and slight beef

I'm glad you brought up the P3X. It was always one of my favorite putters off the tee. Might have to drag one out and put it through the paces alongside an Envy and try and remind myself why I made the switch.