• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

most epic top of the world shot in california

I'd add hole 3 at Squaw Valley to this list. about 1000' and you can get there if you're good and lucky.

#11 China Peak is radical as is #18 at solitude. All worthy, and all better than either dela or stafford

11 at Sky High,today 3-24-15.This place does not suck.

UOo30nJl.jpg

Well some of you didn't read the post or the title. Were looking at california, ladies. Coyote point is decent and I haven't played stafford but I'll take care of that soon. The ones at bakersfield aren't really top of the world shots but they are fun. That picture of #11 at sky high doesn't do it justice. The drop in elevation is crazy! Its probably as tall as it is long. And you can see like 150 miles (no bull****) into the antelope valley and over the mountains beyond. I've never seen that far anywhere else over dry land. And to make it a little more interesting, there are 2 trees about 40" apart on the end of the tee pad that you have to throw through without smashing your hand on one of them

readin's fer people who want to lurn stuff - we got streetsmarts!!

Sky high top of world is waaaay more fun and farther than De la. Period. Except if you consider hitting all the cars and people in the parking lot, then De La is more fun. But sky high is so long on comparison.