• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Most hated disc ever...other than the Groove

actually the correct answer is the epic..

such a cool idea but really hard to throw them.

I hate every lighting disc so far. Also, Vibram putters. Hate.

I've gotta disagree with this one (at least the first part - I know nothing about vibram). The lighting #3 driver is a thing of beauty! Also I found a number one driver in a bush with no name on it, took it for a couple throws and I liked that one two. Plus they float. Plus they're cheap as hell. Seriously though #3 driver = $.

On a side note I think the barracuda is also a pretty bad disc...flies like a brick, but i don't think too many people have experienced the suckage that is the barracuda. Why they would make a champ version is beyond me

Id have to say I hate anything in the plus mold...and the wahoo...and vibram putters...and anything gateway other than their putters...and ill stop there

plus molds, wahoo, and god am i gonna hear it for this one but teebirds. never flew right for me and trust me i have tried many times.

Serious post is serious: I have wasted several hours of my life trying to figure out why the Innova Wolf exists. It's super flippy with no glide. The time-tested n00b disc formula is flippy with good glide so when you get no snap if still glides out for you a bit. The Wolf drops like a brick. If you get any ass behind it at all it turns and burns. When you back off it, it goes nowhere. WTF???

Yes, yes, I know you can use it for a roller. The Cobra is a better roller AND can actually be used for some other purpose. After careful consideration, I decided all a Wolf was good for was touch approach shots where you are afraid you will go long with your putter. :|

In other words: useless.

I started out throwing a Wolf, but even as a noob I could tell that there was a glide issue. I simply checked Innova's site and saw that the Stingray is the exact same disc but with tons of glide. Never looked back.

plus molds, wahoo, and god am i gonna hear it for this one but teebirds. never flew right for me and trust me i have tried many times.

I hated the teebird when I threw a max weight. Then I got a 163 once it beat in I loved it. Then I tried a 150 teebird, those are super awesome.

I hated the teebird when I threw a max weight. Then I got a 163 once it beat in I loved it. Then I tried a 150 teebird, those are super awesome.

i have never tried a light weight one. i had a 11x when i started then threw a ce and a newer run as well at different times for a week or so at a time. just couldn't get it to do what i expected it to. i do love eagles and leos though and those won't be leaving my bag for a long time.

I also really dislike the Wolf. Also, in recent months, my flat GL River. **** that thing. The glide is great and all, but I can't seem to gauge its distance at all. But then again, I'm sure I'll love it next week.

A note on Vibram: They're not as not glidey as they are made out to be. Just sayin.

Id have to say I hate anything in the plus mold...and the wahoo...and vibram putters...and anything gateway other than their putters...and ill stop there

Ever thrown an Element or an Apache? I respect everyone's opinion, but I didn't even think its possible to hate those two.

Wolf, bought it as my first mid when I first started playing. Didn't really like it at first, then as I learned more about the game I really loathed how it flew and how it felt in my hand. I took it out for a round last week for the first time in 2 years and gave it to my friend's buddy as a first disc (I told him I hate it and he will too).

I remember when I first got my wolf. That was the only day it was good. I used it a couple weeks ago and had this nice backhand roller however but the shot selection with the wolf are slim. It's also just about useless in my bag now

Roc- worst feeling disc I've ever picked up. I know people have alone time sexual experiences thinking about their Rocs but I never could get used to the feel, I guess the bead was the kicker. I hated the feel so much I've only thrown a Roc one time, and that was in a field. Only throw I needed to know that it wasn't for me

Latest posts