• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclipse only round during a solar eclipse :D

Felt strange throwing Volts where I normally use Craves. Sometimes I forget how much beefier they fly.

For those that didn't see Zam's post in the PDGA 50k thread...

mvp-100k-collectors-discs-cover-image.png

mvp-new-member-disc-2018.png
With just over 200 more new members needed to hit the incredible milestone of PDGA member #100000, the race is officially on! As the provider of both the 2017 and the 2018*new member disc and mini, MVP Disc Sports has doubled down on their dedication to helping the PDGA expand by designing a 100k Members Collector's Edition custom-stamp for their*MVP Tesla (distance driver) in Neutron Plastic.*
https://www.pdga.com/mvp-disc-sports-supporting-pdga-100k-members-milestone-collectors-edition-discs

Apparently, the 100k disc is a 1 of 2 stamp. One will go to lucky member who gets the number and other to the HOF. The collector's discs will be for sale soon, and the bottom pic is the new member disc.

Last edited:
Man I love that disc, and I really do feel like we're all part of a family, as the tree represents. Awesome work, Zam!

I'm eager for some more releases. Axiom should do an OS Envy....just sayin'. also Plasma Wrath ;) . Neutron Atom ? idk, theres so much already theres not a whole lot of holes left to fill. I could see Axiom getting some 'slower putters' as well. And of course more Streamline. but time will tell. More Axiom Putter would be my vote...but that's me

Isn't that what the particle is supposed to be?

I thought so but from what I've heard its basically envy stability but a little longer. IE: Proxy is to Atom as Envy is to Particle. So its not THAT OS by any means -- again from what I've heard. So it was a little letdown, but its all good, its MVP's Envy. But MVP AND AXIOM need a more OS putter, Zone/Harp like.

Axiom needs more mids too.

But I know the guys are doing a lot of work with production so i'll be patient. ;)

Any know if there will be some Halloween discs this year? IE Envy, Crave, Vanish? I'd like to see a Halloween Neutron Atom or Envy again, or Particle, but hey that's just me again

Any know if there will be some Halloween discs this year? IE Envy, Crave, Vanish? I'd like to see a Halloween Neutron Atom or Envy again, or Particle, but hey that's just me again
Infinite Discs had a few. There was an Envy with a black widow climbing the side of a spider web Axiom logo. A Vanish that was similar with a larger Axiom logo and a large black widow in the center.

MVP discs had a bunch of Skullboy models. Like an Atom where all the atoms in the stamp were skulls. There was an Axiom with the skull dead center but I forget which disc.

I attached pictures of the two I got.
f215b2af80d98643411462b00e6ea3de.jpg
55501b51078528c03ffe7fa0d9ad4353.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts