• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Plasma!

With plasma coming out and hopefully other molds in electron MVP and Axiom should have something for everyone. Flat Neutron/Proton and domey Plasma will make a great pair. Extremely excited for the upcoming season!

I'm actually a little wary of domey MVP drivers, as enticing as they sound. I like the flight of their sleek and mostly flat drivers just fine. I think it's a big reason for their control, precision, and line holding ability. Probably going to lose at least some of that in domey form.

Domey mvp isn't even domey. That's why it's so great.

Mvp is ******** smart, h8er. They know there are gaps and they're going to fill them with the same discs you already throw. ****ing brilliant.

I know you're not a hater. Just watched some epic mealtime.

Last edited:
Domey mvp isn't even domey. That's why it's so great.

Mvp is ******** smart, h8er. They know there are gaps and they're going to fill them with the same discs you already throw. ****ing brilliant.

I know you're not a hater. Just watched some epic mealtime.

But Plasma could be made quite domey...according to MVP's own stmts. That was my point. I know current MVP drivers have little to no dome, I throw enough of them.

don't worry, be happy.

Plasma tesla/volt are just what people want really. Not like they are domey boob tops.

Yeh, and against my better judgment I'll probably hold out for Plasma 21.5 instead of jumping on them when they first become available. But, they could do first run in Plasma, being a featured new plastic.

I own some soft teslas and I've seen aims. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. The dome is minimal but it makes a rather large difference, mainly because It is in conjunction with the lower plh.

I like yours better. way easier to see compared to my dead leaf/old penny :)

The feel is killer too even in the cold winter. I received an Ion like your tesla today in the order but light blue. Much more "neutron-esq" in look but the feeeeeeeeel.

yeah don't do that. they make a truly domey disc look flat still.

NOTHING like you see here:

dome.jpg

You guys are basing this on metallic finish Neutron? Are you sure Plasma's going to be the same?

Plasma is the metallic finish neutron.. they straight up said they've been releasing it in small amounts already as a teaser. We already have plasma. Plasma is gummier neutron. In a metallic finish.

Metallic neutron runs in copper and teal were prototype tests of this plastic material.

Throughout 2014 small numbers of metallic discs were released within regular production Neutron shipments. Prototype Plasma was seen in the "metallic" Neutron Envy, Crave, Switch, Tesla, Volt, and Icon mini. Plasma will never again be seen with a Neutron stamp.

Yes, they will be the same and obviously the feeback revceived in the small test batches was good. Koda just has a softer natural beauty with the same feel/swirl but not metallic. Same exact discs from his to all the ones I got in an intial Tesla order to the others I have hunted down to bag.

Okay, and thanks. Looks like I'm in. But no way am I going to replace any of my Neutron fairway and distance drivers with Plasma, they're too good as is.

..and the gummy lavender teslas man I want one of those

I want like 10 more. They are THE complement to themselves when paired with the regs neutron. I can't wait until one beats in.

Basically everybody who was salty about the gap between tesla and inertia will feel completely happy.

Last edited:
Okay, and thanks. Looks like I'm in. But no way am I going to replace any of my Neutron fairway and distance drivers with Plasma, they're too good as is.
Yea I am thinking the same way, but it would be nice to have a couple backup plasmas for rainy/cold days.