• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Proton Volt

Really Mike????? Lol.

Us: Can't wait for our Proton Volts to arrive!
Mike: Hey check out my two Proton Volts in the new video!
Us: Cool mike they look great!
Mike: Also.. I have more MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

EVIL!!

naov.jpg

So I took the volt out for a quick field test.

First impressions are that it flies like an eagle at about 320' distances

Thrown into mild headwind it flew like a fresh neutron volt

It's a little more HSS than its neutron brother with a touch more fade

It didn't turn unless I really cranked on it and that's exactly what I wanted

Proton volt is exactly what I wanted from the volt when I was replacing my eagles, finally it's here!

9, 5, -0.5, 2

Thanks MVP

I'm colorblind so I can't tell if the bottom left or right is purple. I think it's the one on the left, that one is super pretty too.

Justin says he had a 174 purple that he could send me. Needless to say I obliged.

Although I actually prefer the stock stamp for day-to-day throwing, the DN special editions happened to have the lightest weight. Did they just not send very many or did they get tapped out during preorders? I was ordering at like 9:05...

First people to order from MVP get to specify what they want like everyone else.. they probably said they wanted lightest weights

first come, first pickins

naov.jpg

So I took the volt out for a quick field test.

First impressions are that it flies like an eagle at about 320' distances

Thrown into mild headwind it flew like a fresh neutron volt

It's a little more HSS than its neutron brother with a touch more fade

It didn't turn unless I really cranked on it and that's exactly what I wanted

Proton volt is exactly what I wanted from the volt when I was replacing my eagles, finally it's here!

9, 5, -0.5, 2

Thanks MVP

Sounds good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the volt was similar to the eagle.

Oh lordy. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days. THE HUMANITYYYYYYYYYYY

I was ripping these into flat into headwinds yesterday...it was hard to tell if they were turning a micro amount or not, but they were just locking on straight into the wind and getting good distance. Underpowered they fly flat and have some decent fade, nice to depend on. I was using it for Vectorish lines since I don't have a Vector on me currently.