• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MVP Wave Disc Review + Giveaway

DGACESdotCOM

We took feedback from the people in this forum to try and do a better disc review. We decided to review the MVP Wave next. Still open to feedback if you have any. It's just us throwing the disc on different angles. We are just a couple entry level Amateur players, so the Wave flies far for us. We had a couple foot faults there.. haha

If you want a chance to win the Wave, just leave a comment on the video in YouTube and sub to the channel. Trying to grow our channel and the sport by giving away discs. :) Thanks again for all your help!

Would you prefer commentary? I have wondered if that would be better than music.

Anything is better than music. Silence would be better.

The overhead view with flight path is awesome. Keep it up.

As to the view from the rear, watching a disc disappear into the distance is useless. Raise the camera as high as you can get it. Move the camera back and zoom in. Make sure there is a dark background in the distance so that the disc is visible until it reaches the ground.

I'm ok with the music. I wasn't really listening to it, but it did seem like I was in a lazer tag arena. Which I'm also ok with.

The music is fine. Young geezers will hate. Your discs fly different for me. I suck. And i still love my Cam Realty Ion! The Vector never worked for me, but the Axis did. So did the Anode. Have not found a faster one i liked, but i still bag a servo for specialty shots. You guys got it right.

Latest posts