• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My DIY Disc Cart

pb641

As my first post, I thought I would put up a couple of pics for my cart, just finished. Closing in on 50, and I'm %^%m tired of carrying a bag and cooler. I took plenty of pics along the way, if anyone is interested.

SANY1399.jpg

SANY1398.jpg

Welcome to the site! :)

What are the ball golf tees for? :confused:

Only critique is you might want to switch to inflatable tires for better terrain handling but it looks pretty sweet.

Do the straps get held down in some way or do you just tighten them up to hold the bags in place?

As I said, just finished, lol. I just haven't thrown the tees away yet.

Bill, I'm thinking that the straps tightened will work. Who knows, probably many mods to follow.

All right, time to head out and give this rig a test!

Welcome to the site and awesome creation!

Maybe you could just attach some bungees to where the straps attach to the bag/cooler and loop them under the "shelf" that's holding them and then another bungee around the back. Simple, easy to attach/detach.

Thx for the comments. I got back from Thompson Park bout a half hour ago, and I think the cart is going to be just fine. Yes, the wind is blowing in the Panhandle in case anybody was worried.

Hey, any ideas for a swivel drink holder up by the handle?

Thx for the comments. I got back from Thompson Park bout a half hour ago, and I think the cart is going to be just fine. Yes, the wind is blowing in the Panhandle in case anybody was worried.

Hey, any ideas for a swivel drink holder up by the handle?

Step 1: remove the ball golf tees. Slowly back away from all things ball golf related.
Step 2: mount swiveling drink holder, using vacant tee holders as screw holes.
Step 3: enjoy.

:D

What about holes on severe terriam courses? Little room for bags on hills? Just played a few recently and thought of this cart. Great for my home course

Latest posts