• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] mystery box????

tillertiller

im looking to buy a innova mystery box for a christmas present. and have been searching all over the internet. does anyone know a site ?

For getting colors, weights, and molds for innova on the cheap, I highly suggest Marshall Street Disc Golf in the X out , tourney stamp, and Marshall Street stamped. Tons in premium around $10 or less.
Most are simple misprints, but mst dies weigh and sell by base color do not much mystery.

im not looking to buy individual discs. im looking to buy a mystery box for a cousin for a xmas present.

Supremeflight has discmania misprint boxes. And I believe discgolfvalues has innova misprint boxes all random discs with misprint stamps.

Discraft has a great deal 10 for $40 but I haven't seen a great Innova deal.

There are some great sellers/users on here who would probably hook up a nice mystery box. Some of these guys have tons of spare plastic laying around. You might even be able to select a few molds specifically and they fill in the rest.

Ive done this for a couple people b4 but dont have enough innova discs to help. I can pass on a few users here who might be able to though and sell you a nice package. Send PM if interested.

Don't buy a mystery box from AIM. He has some real weird stuff.

I'm sure if you called Marshall street they would work with you. They normally have tons of X-outs and are always very helpful.

yes i saw this. lol im gettin one of these as a present for myself lol

I don't throw any of their stuff but that is a heck of a deal. Almost bought one for me and a buddy to split.