• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nasty curves

i doubt there is any sort of formula rhat you could come up with due to varying factors. if your having a hard time making a big turn try either skipping it or rolling it...that might get you a little closer. also, try and gateway spirit, it's the best dogleg disc ever redonkulously overstable

a47ed605.jpg

From this pic, it looks to me like a roller would work. I bet there is enough room to make a BH anhyzer or FH hyzer work. Also looks like a spike hyzer line high and to the right. At 300', it looks like there are quite a few options to get to it.

RHFH all the way. At 300' it's definitely reachable, especially with the lack of a ceiling

Hey GWB, I'll be there sometime in the spring, and will definitely PM you before. I grew up in Andover and would have loved a course within an hour or so.

I attached my guess as to where the basket is on that hole (yellow dot), and my idea of the perfect line, still falling short (yellow line). There is NO RHBH hyzer route on that hole, wicked thick brush and canopy (the picture looks like it was taken in the fall, so it seems a little thinner than it is). I drew a red line where the ceiling is. Same with a RHBH roller, I would LOVE to see someone pull that one off.

Anyone else played this hole and what was the result? Maybe a crazy RHFH skip shot that skips a couple of times? Not in my bag...

Attachments

• dghole.jpg
    dghole.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 11
The more I look at it, the more I think an anhyzer with an overstable mid would work. The disc I use for this shot is the Hornet (Ace Race disc). Send it up to the bend with an anhyzer and it will turn around the corner, but because it is slightly overstable, it will fade out of the turn and end up going straight for the rest of its flight toward the ground. It may even fade back to the left if it has enough height on it.

I wish I could go to that course and try it.

Latest posts