• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a New Disc Supplier

I order from, in order:

communitydiscs.com - Justin is awesome and he's now in Raleigh so discs usually only take two days to get to me. Also get free shipping and rewards points, which is nice

marshallstreetdiscgolf.com - Free shipping on orders over $50 so if I'm buying a bunch of stuff, I'll order here. They also have a YUGE selection.

If I can't find it at the first two sites, I'll order from dynamicdiscs.net if it's a trilogy disc or infinitediscs.com. DD also has free shipping and rewards, and infinite has pictures of pretty much every disc and some cool stamps. I dislike the way they charge for shipping and they're all the way in California so I usually don't order from them though. And then there's always supremeflight and ebay

DiscGolfCenter - Free shipping, solid prices and ability to select disc color online.
Gotta Go Gotta Throw - Great selection, reasonably priced.
Infinite Discs - Wide variety of discs, reasonable price and individual pictures of each disc.

I use Discgolfcenter.com and infinitediscs.com

Infinite has pictures of each individual disc and reviews from customers on all the discs. This is very helpful when trying to find a new disc to fit in your bag. Infinite also has lots of infinite stamps on a wide range of discs, just in case you want something different to throw.

Discgolfcenter.com has free shipping for orders $12 and up, which is a given if your buying premium plastic. Plus the rewards program is nice, you have to spend quite a bit before you get big discounts.

Between those two I always find the disc in the color and weight I want.

One more vote for Marshall Street. Great customer service, great guys. Love the fun descriptions and they have good prices and tons of x-outs. I usually only shop there when trying to spend $50 or more.

When buying just a disc or two, I'll usually end up going with discgolfcenter or Infinite. For me, Infinite takes a day longer to either process or ship, usually getting them a day or two later than I would've from DGC or Marshall St.

Can't go wrong with any of those three, all will take care of you if you just hit them up!

I buy from sellers that show the exact disc I'm getting so I can get just the right color I like throwing, so I've used all the Ebay sellers.

Ebay sites I frequent (often!) in order of purchase history: Hyzerfarm, Gotta-go-gotta-throw, Lynn's Gear, Sun King Discs, Celestial Discs, Pipe Dream Toys, Flying Sport Discs.

I also love Disc Baron. Not only exact weights, but they'll tell you if the disc is domey or flat, gummy or rigid, etc.
Then Infinite Discs, and only when desperate, Disc Golf Center (but only when they list the pink as "hot" pink. I don't trust their "light" blue. Rarely light enough.

Marshall Street if I plan on buying stock discs in quantity. Never failed me on dozens of purchases. Fast shipping, cheap, best in show.

Infinite Discs if I want to buy a specific disc and need to see it first.

Blacklist: GGGT is impossible to buy from online. Great store to hit up in person, terrible online.

Meh list: Community discs is hard to navigate and they never have what I want in stock. People swear by them but I don't see anything special.

Also, i meant to say earlier, the best thing about infinitdiscs is that you can search based on disc characteristics. Have a driver you really like, but want something slightly less/more stable? Look up your current driver, put in it's exact rim width, rim depth, and flight ratings, and then just subtract one from the stability flight number and you'll get a list of discs that will feel exactly like what you throw now, but be slightly more stable/understable. To me that is a huge thing.

I order from the place with the cheapest price on the disc I want. I haven't had a bad experience anywhere.

CommunityDiscs, DiscGolfCenter, InfiniteDiscs, Marshall Street, DiscStore, GGGT(thru Ebay).

Unless you must see the disc you're buying, discgolfcenter is hands down the best: lowest price, free shipping, and delivery times in line with everywhere else I've ordered (about 4-5 days for me).

Confession: my most recent order was from Infinite Discs, but that's because I was buying the Zuca cart and some Prodigy practice bags.

discgolfcenter.com has a great selection, the best prices and free shipping even for just one disc.
I have a great local vendor, but...

DGC is my 1st preference for online purchases, followed by Marshall Street.
Both have given me great service and have some of the very best prices anywhere.
But DGC's free shipping (even for singles), plus loyalty discount, I think they're the best choice online.

Last edited: