• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need form help

You're swinging downward, and compensating by throwing the disc nose up (generating a little extra lift). Getting the nose down will help your distance and consistency a lot.

Yeah, keep your swing plane and disc level or low to high unless you intend to throw a roller. You are also very flat footed causing your upper body to lean back and forth too much instead of staying more upright in posture to rotate more quickly and moving your weight athletically. Don't push off the rear heel, the heel should lead the toes off the ground. Hard to tell from the camera angle, but looks like your stance is too open to pull through straight through your core.

Super flat footed, like SW said. As an exercise try throwing without letting either heel touch the ground at all.

Haha I've always been flat footed so I'll have to work on that. I never noticed how high the disc is when i start my pull, i will get it down. Thanks guys and keep it coming!

Since the flat footed part has been covered, nose angle.

That disc is released and immediately goes up.

Bad news.

Nose down drives. You almost can't throw a driver TOO nose down. A nose down driver thrown on a flat trajectory will stay about 5-10' off the ground and you will love the extra distance.

That disc should look like a line in the sky to you, so that you can't see the flight plate.