• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

jnecessary said:
jubuttib said:
A part of me is wishing that this'll turn into the DG equivalent of Duke Nukem Forever.
http://blog.pikimal.com/geek/2010/09/03/piki-at-pax-the-duke-he-has-returned/

LOL, Duke Nukem Forever confirmed today...
Oh, man. If that comes out it'll change the punchline of every vaporware joke ever made.

Oh and jubuttib, no. Just no.

jnecessary said:
jubuttib said:
A part of me is wishing that this'll turn into the DG equivalent of Duke Nukem Forever.
http://blog.pikimal.com/geek/2010/09/03/piki-at-pax-the-duke-he-has-returned/

LOL, Duke Nukem Forever confirmed today...
Exactly, but after a damn lot of delays and even then by a different company. Gorilla Boy, I'm looking at you.

So I ran into j@t at Rosedale league last night, and he showed me the current prototype. The bag is working out nicely. This thing has tons of pockets. He was unsatisfied with the internal structure that held the bag up, so he's getting that resolved. There are a couple of other minor tweaks to make, but after that, they'll be ready for production. He's still estimating the end of September for release.

I tried on the new version, and it's more comfortable as my Tom Bihn Brain Bag, which is saying a lot. It's got a contoured back that fits people of all sizes. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

GripEQ said:
And I know it won't carry your discs, but all preorder customers will be getting their bag tags shipped out next week to, in a small way, help ease the wait.

Anybody got their bag tag yet? I want to see what number I got...

The tags are nice too. I don't have one, but I saw one on Justin's bag. They're smaller then I thought they would be, but I consider that a good thing. And they're quiet.

I've been sleeping horribly lately and when im trying to get to sleep, I've been thinking about all the different set ups I can cram in this thing. Having only a small bag does crazy things to a man.

We got all the envelopes stuffed last week but ran out of time before leaving for this weekend's tournament to get them posted. But I'm leaving right now to get them all sent off! You should have them within the next couple of days!

I'm gaining more interest in this bag and hope they're out on the market soon. My Sim is still holding up great, but there are some niggling things that I've found over the past year or so that only a different bag could fix.

Got the Tags out in the mail yesterday. They should be in all of your mailboxes by Thursday!

I was sooooo happy to get my bag tag today! It came in a plain white envelope but I could feel the hunk of wood inside as I tore it open. Unfortunately, this is what I found when it fell out:
100_4034-1.jpg

Mine's intact...but I'm pretty sure i was the last preorder. I almost missed the cutoff...

DSC01441.JPG

Dudes, I'm bummed! I apologize for the condition of your tags! They are really very tough little tags but USPS managed to break and lose a few of them in transit and I am regretting my decision to send them that way. But one of the great things about a bamboo tag versus a plastic or a metal one, is that it can be very sturdily repaired with some wood glue and a light clamp.

It will take some time to get replacements made so in the meantime please mend them to your best ability and email me a pic of your tag if it came broken. I will absolutely make this right!!

[email protected]