• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

can someone post a pic of this bag that is not linked to facebook
I know whatshisname had one up on the first page but it doesn't appear to work

Grip1.jpg

Grip4.jpg

Grip5.jpg

Grip3.jpg

Grip2.jpg

Justin (the designer), Nate, Val, and Avery talk about the bag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbjWaZhJaM

I've been holding out for this bag. JATwater is a smart kid and has been working on this for awhile. When he states that every bag out there is junk, it makes me excited to see what he has to offer.

Yeah, I'm really liking the looks of it, that vid pointed out some of the features pretty well. I really like how he's made the pockets, both the long side pockets (with internal pockets) and the upper one. I wish the vid had shown more of the other side of the bag, like the straps and bottle holders, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a matter of "when" instead of "if" when it comes to me buying one.

You didn't stand a chance from the moment the pics were on fb. Atwater might as well count his money from you right now.

You can see someone wearing one of those bags in the Japan Open final 9 vid. On a person that isn't Avery Jenkins, the bag looks pretty bulky. Like, as bulky as a Dual Pack.

ChUcK said:
You can see someone wearing one of those bags in the Japan Open final 9 vid. On a person that isn't Avery Jenkins, the bag looks pretty bulky. Like, as bulky as a Dual Pack.

That's Justin.

Either way, the bag looks quite big. Too big for this little guy. Have there been rumors of a smaller design in the works as well, for not-giants?

it looks big when it's packed full. Side pockets etc. There has been a mention of a 15 disc bag but I'm sure that's not a priority right now considering the big bags isn't released yet

Holding fast, waiting for a 15 disc bag, doesn't matter to me if I have to wait, it sounds like he'll make it eventually. I'm one of the "competitive players who likes to carry 15 discs" that he mentioned. Hopefully he can take out some of the bulk, but I'd still like to be able to carry a jacket. That's my only complaint about the Chimp, if it had an expandable large pocket for a jacket, I'd never get anything else.

After getting the Simian, and trying on the Revo DualPack, I'm pretty much stuck on backpack bags from here on out. They really do ride that much better.

I saw J@T was back in the KC area playing leagues. Next time I see him I'll ask him what's up.

ANyone have any idea on ship dates for these? I heard a latest of August 15th.

Steady 26542 said:
I'd love to see one at Pro Worlds in a couple weeks. I wonder if he'll have any ready by then.

There will be a Grip Equipment table at the flymart similar to the one at am worlds.

Latest posts