• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Justin sent out an email saying that preorders are ending this Friday. He'll be getting samples in two weeks. Assuming all goes well they'll be shipped out in the middle of August. If the quality isn't up to his standards then they'll be delayed.

Looks like the Grip bag will be able to house a water reservoir. Here's what Justin told me:

"Yes, I just checked for you and my camel back reservoir fits nicely in the side pockets even completely full (with room to spare to put stuff in the inner-pockets). And I will actually be sure to add a loop over the shoulder to route the tube through on the final bag!"

Good things come to those who wait.

That's awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing any/all of the little tweaks for the final product.

After watching the video on his website I'm sold. It was the rainfly that made it for me. I cant wait until these things ship out. I've been looking for a new big bag for a while.

due to a last minute cave in i will have one of these coming my way :oops:
still keepin the sim for tourneys most likely though

Even though I may *never* play in another tourney, I went ahead and caved to the peer pressure of having a cool bag. It's just well designed and is pretty ingenious from what I'm hearing.

Wahoo!

did you jump on the bandwagon too Dave?.........kinda seems like a stupid question, i know you wouldnt let all the other kids get the cool new toy before you.....right?

some call me...tim? said:
I wish Friday would be over already so I can stop resisting my urge to buy.

haha... I hear ya. I'm not really seriously considering it at the moment though since I've got no issues with my Simian, but it does look damn nice. Maybe when the smaller version comes out.

It'll be nice. I've been rocking a crunch for a month or so. I don't play much, but it's still nice to have a nice rig. I do miss my phenix though

I bet the putter pocket will hold one; I remember it being pretty wide. I'll take a look for sure next time I see Justin.

I emailed Justin and he said it was designed for traditional sized discs, rocs and smaller. The nation compartment looks like it would hold one. I guess I'll just have to wait and find put

Timko,

When you see justin/the bag next, could you see it the back is padded and also how it fits on the back compared to the dual pack and simian. The simmian feels narrow and pretty much perfect and the dual pack feels like a blanket on your back.

Thanks

dgdave said:
Timko,

When you see justin/the bag next, could you see it the back is padded and also how it fits on the back compared to the dual pack and simian. The simmian feels narrow and pretty much perfect and the dual pack feels like a blanket on your back.

Thanks
im guessing the Grip will be blanket style.....looks like it has a pretty big footprint