• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

I got an email last week saying my replacement bag is shipping out Monday.

I didn't have catastrophic damage like some but it did have a few minor problems. My straps started to fray at the top of the bag, flap pocket tore badly, inside of quiver pocket tore a bit, and a rainfly snap pulled through.

Just noticed today and my straps are fraying and pretty badly. Unamused........

I am curious to see if any improvements are made to the quality of the straps. they are comfortable but they have a lot of quality problems. my fastener broke and the straps have been frayed for months. this second run really needs to step it up in quality. honestly if the bag blows out again, I will jump off the wagon despite how much I enjoy the bag

Has anybody with crappy straps brought it to J@'s attention? I see that he's secured the straps better at the top of the bag but don't see any mention of better strap quality.

I got an email a few days ago saying the replacement bags will be shipping sometime near the end of this week.

emiller3 said:
Has anybody with crappy straps brought it to J@'s attention? I see that he's secured the straps better at the top of the bag but don't see any mention of better strap quality.

I addressed it with him

Sent him an email sunday and have yet to hear back......J! if you see this I am waiting.......

i bet you end up sending it back in a shorter span of time than how late they are from their launch date (5/31)... :lol:

The 31st was the production deadline. He said from then they would ship after. I think he has stayed to this since it was announced.

lol, mine is starting to fray and fail in a couple of places now......guess i shoulda got in on this second run a bit earlier, i suppose ill wait til it completely craps out and hopefully get a third run around that time =/

I saw J@T at Swope getting ready for the Wide Open about an hour ago. He told me the 2nd run of bags should be in his possession in less than a week.

I did see the bag he was carrying, and the material looked much nicer than the protos I saw last year, and nicer than the few production ones I've seen floating around KC. I was dead tired after lining the OB on the course or I would have taken a closer look :).

Timko, is that the 1st or 2nd batch of 2nd runs you're talking about?

J@ said:
Hi all,
We got our first shipment yesterday and I'm quite pleased with the second run!
Buuut I'm not 100% satisfied so I will be out on the production line next week
making things perfect so we will be shipping out what we were planning to ship
today in 2-3 weeks.
J@

D'oh!

Latest posts