• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

Still loving my 1st gen. Grip. Its holding up very well with only a little fray on the top corner. I can cram 25 discs, two quarts of water, a few snacks but the best parts are how high it rides on my back, ease of access and when you need it the rain fly rocks.

Aubin said:
hehe just bought a camo. sorry Todd.

If it's any consolation, they sold out in about 45-60 seconds.

Damn you Aubin! :lol:

Stupid me was out playing disc, I should have known better!

2012-09-12_18-29-09_373.jpg

I love this bag. Not sure why I gave it up before. Yes I do. I was wanting to carry way to many discs. Its so damn comfy. Glad I got another

So the screen printing on my Selinski bag started peeling off. On DGCR, I made a comment about it adding to a conversation, no complaining in thelleast bit. Dan then posts asking me to get ahold of him. He went above and beyond in the customer service to take care of me. They don't have more Selinski bags since they only made 20,but I'm getting a new shiny bag as a replacement and I get to keep my Selinski! I'llpost pics when it aarrives.

All I'm saying is that GripEQ has done a complete 180 since the first run pre order fiasco. Couldn't be happier

Latest posts