• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New bag day! Lay 64 Core Pro

SSquirrel

Double Eagle Member
cf2f0e193d093d9708c3e065f866a732.jpg

My gf's bday is in 2 weeks and mine is 2 days later. We both have stuff still in the mail (2 premium sparkle Jokeri and 2 4th Ed FBB Japanese Lightning Bolts. Hi fellow Magic nerds!)

I fit 25 discs in here and nothing is in the side pockets yet. Still room to move the discs around and I could probably get 2 more up top, and maybe a driver in the putter pocket too. Oh 2 new 32oz Nalgenes coming my way for the drink pocket too. :)

My daughter has a Voodoo Juju and I have a Karma, but a backpack will be easier on my back than the duffel style. I'm ready to get back to playing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously Lat 64. Stupid auto-correct.

Putter pocket:
2 ZH Pure

Top pouch:
Neutron Proxy
ZS Pure
Opto Pure
D Zone

Main:
Mids -
ESP Zone
GStar Shark
Z Buzzz
X Buzzz
DX Shark (dogbite in the rim, very US)
Z FLX Buzzz SS
ESP Meteor

Fairways -
Champ Eagle
GStar Teebird+
Star Eagle X
Star Teebird
GSTar Leopard
Star Leopard
DX Eagle (super beat, drifts right w/barely any fade)
DX Leopard (see Eagle)

Drivers -
Blizzard Wraith
GStar Valkyrie
DX Valkyrie (very light, super US as well)
Star Roadrunner

Not the finalized bag, I have some field testing to do, along w/a bunch of other discs. I just wanted to see how full I could make it. Pretty freakin full!

I've had the same bag since Christmas. Its very well built. I use the umbrella holder on the side to hold my Prodigy disc retriever.
My only gripe is that I wish it had a dedicated water bottle holder. I ended up using safety pins inside one of the side pockets to hold the zippers up and keep my water bottle from falling out.

So I'm trying to sort thru all my discs and do comparison throws to narrow my BSG down. I also have 12 pairs of putters to compare at different ranges. Fit all 24 putters in the bag. 2 in each side, 2 in small putter pocket, 4 in the big one, 14 in the main. That was kinda impressive.

Putting, mids, approach, and utility testing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts