• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New course in Broken Bow Ok.

boomer535

Hello My name is Gary from Oklahoma. I wanted to give a shout out to the first frisbee golf course in Broken Bow OK. It is a nine hole course and considered a technical course. Avg length is about 200 ft. There are several trees on property and I think it will be challenging to experienced players. Email me for details: [email protected]

Always keeping an eye out for courses I can play that might not be listed anywhere. I can only assume these two pages are referring to the same course although the pictures look like practice baskets behind a rental cabin.

The reply I got from my email

Hello, Thanks for the inquiry. The course is laid out around a lake house that rents nightly in the Broken Bow (Beaver's Bend area). Call: 580-306-1357 for more information. This is a technical course with the longest hole being 225 feet. Although the course is ready to play we still have some signs to install which will be done by September 1st. It is a private course and a person must rent the cabin to use. The place can sleep up to eight people. I tried to make course as challenging as I could. The website does not have any info on course at this time.