• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Nashville

sansho

Par Member
This is my first post on the forums, but truly believe it's worth starting a new topic.

I saw this flyer playing Two Rivers Park course in Nashville two days ago and haven't seen any information through searching on the web about it. So, I'm posting it here.

"The Course" at Fontanel in supposedly a brand new course being constructed on the property of the Fontanel Mansion (http://www.fontanelmansion.com/) and newly constructed amphitheater called The Woods (http://www.woodsamphitheater.com/).

There are currently walking/hiking trails freely accessible on the property. And now an 18 hole disc golf course will be installed on the beautiful piece of land.

The flyer states that on Saturday, June 18th at 9:00AM at Fontanel, 4225 Whites Creek Pike Whites Creek, TN 37189 they will be accepting help from all volunteers to help finish the 5-6 holes in woods.

Lunch and beverages will be provided, as well as all volunteers will get their names on a plaque at the main course sign/entrance.

This is looking like another great disc golf course is getting added to the already amazing disc golf scene in the greater nashville area.

Attachments

• IMG_4170.jpg
    IMG_4170.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 15
I located the course using Googlemaps. It's north of downtown, up where Cedar Hills is located. From that great course, its west on rt. 45, then south on hwy 431. Not sure of distances. Next time I'm in Nashville, I'll have to check out this new course (assuming that it has been completed and opened by then.

Nice, when I hit Cedar Hill again I'll look up that place.

Awesome. I've driven around that area before, great land for a course. Can't wait to see what they have in store. If I can make it I may go volunteer, its only about an hour from my house.

So I was at Seven Oaks playing today and saw that same flyer on the bulletin board there as well as a huge poster with The Course at Fonatel's layout, pars, and hole lengths etc . . .

Didn't have my camera though, so hopefully if I make it out there tomorrow, I can take a decent picture.

Latest posts