• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course In NW GA

We had our tournaments out at the course this weekend with 45 players over the weekend. I have a few tweaks to make but the players seemed to rest like it.

The biggest hitch was my buddy that I rented the baskets from got his truck stuck taking them out and had to get a bobcat to pull him out. So we had to walk all the heavy baskets to their locations and back.

I just found this thread. I am in the beginning phases of putting in a course at a local municipal park. A lot of your past posts on this thread sound a lot like what I am doing..... cutting everything myself, lol. It sounds like you put together something nice. Did you install tee pads? If you did, what kind? What kind of baskets did you choose in the end? If you have any advice I'll take it.

I just found this thread. I am in the beginning phases of putting in a course at a local municipal park. A lot of your past posts on this thread sound a lot like what I am doing..... cutting everything myself, lol. It sounds like you put together something nice. Did you install tee pads? If you did, what kind? What kind of baskets did you choose in the end? If you have any advice I'll take it.
Just seeing this sorry!

I have just done loose wood chips so far since we don't yet know what land the county will be using to build the access road. I fear for holes 3-5.

For baskets I'm leaning to Discmania DG park baskets. They are the best deal I've seen and I like the look better than the T3s I was getting pushed towards.

Latest posts