• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New England, NY, tag holders...

nnovia

Hey Nnovia! Where in CT are you? My grandmother lives in Greenville, NY, about an hour from the CT/NY boarder. I head up her way a couple of times a year and was hoping to play some courses in CT.

Would love to meet up, play a round or two, and trade tags!

I live in Fairfield, and regularly play Cranbury in Norwalk, and Veteran's Park in Bridgeport. I just swapped tags with Discgolfcrazy, from Long Island on Jan 20.
Looks like there are only two Travel tags in New England, mine, and 1 in Middleboro, MA?

Try and contact me here if you're headed my way.
I will also be in Coeymans, NY on Feb 9, 2013 for the J-Park Ice Bowl...

I just got #80. I'm currently in Terryville CT and usually play Page and Panthorn. I do sneak down to Park City every now and again though.

Wow, registration really went quick. I guess I really gotta watch NEFA to see when these things open up. But back on topic. I'm hoping to be playing leagues at cranbury as much as I can so maybe I can catch you there sometime.

Trading tags

Josh, thanks for trading! Tommy you did well at FDR!
Anyone else coming up to Ct or Ma, let any of us know, maybe can work out trade. PM here, or PDGA, NEFA sites!

Nick
Fairfield CT

are you signing up for the fools fest, only 3 spots left. and yea i lost to hector by 1 stroke. The first round i scored a 67 and that was my first round ever there, then i shot a 63. So hector shot a 65 and a 64, i will be shooting for him next time:D

Fools Fest and swapping tags..

It's almost impossible to swap in New England, it looks like there is only a few, or four?? So, we have to wait for travelers, or travel.

I can't do Fools's Fest because I work on Sundays! I am going to the Hop Head Fest at Hyland in Mass April 20...hoping to swap with anyone!

I was supposed to go up to Warwick today with Hestor, Scofield and Frank Richard, but my some got sick and I had to stay home....
Hope to see you guys soon!
NN

I had a travel tag last year, but never swapped it, so I didn't even bother to get one this year.

I recently picked up a tag (I forget which number) and I am in the Hartford area. I play Page and Wickham mostly. This thread is old, but I figured its topical. Give me a shout if you want to meet up. I'm not against hitting Cranbury sometime soon, haven't had a chance to get down there.

Latest posts