• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Equipment Forum Layout

Discs Forum: Keep the manufacturer sub-forums?

• Yes

Votes: 108 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.3%

• Total voters
I read that seeing Zam with puppy eyes and open arms giving a hug to Timg.

I would be next in line but only with a kiss.

I read that seeing Zam with puppy eyes and open arms giving a hug to Timg.
Haha ... and anyone else doing a bang-up job in disc golf :) It's a freakin' oasis. Skulboy delivers stamp files that never ever need fixing... Tim runs a site that updates cleanly with user demand & habits. Pro! That makes me a big fan.

In all seriousness, Tim does do a great job keeping us in touch with our common addiction. :thmbup:

Glad you guys like it :) It's pretty much done, the only thing left is to sort through the remaining threads in the old equipment forum.

The reason for this is - and I apologize if I don't articulate this well enough - if I look at the main display page and see, for example, that the most recent Innova thread is something about the Star Mamba, I may not be interested enough to click through and see whatever else has been posted about Innova subsequently. So, in order to go into those sub-forums, I have to be particularly interested in something and search it out, rather than let the recent discussion drive where I go.

This.

^:hfive: More work for the big man. :D

In case anyone missed where the filters are...

attachment.php

Any way to get rid of the graphic tags? They look messy and obnoxious when you hit "New DG Posts"

Just added this, it will turn off all graphical thread tags, you will only see text (except for the latest threads on the forum list). If your follow-up is can I make a Lynx compatible style for the forum, the answer is no :)

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Graphical Thread Tags

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

Just added this, it will turn off all graphical thread tags, you will only see text (except for the latest threads on the forum list). If your follow-up is can I make a Lynx compatible style for the forum, the answer is no :)

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Graphical Thread Tags

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

I love this. Makes it even better. But could you maybe color the text so it is highlighted before the threads name? Maybe color coded to specific ones. If not thats cool. Just an idea. Love this addition though.

Latest posts